• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(212)

Captain
Jun 27, 2000
Visit site
Recently, there have been some novel reports that have been both highly entertaining and also revealing about the depth of EU. Sarges dipolmatic report on France was amazing and Sapura's first person account of Portugal was extraordinarily detailed. Of course Yann's colonization AAR and Sap's Austrian adventure were both classics as well.

However, I don't think I'm alone when I beg for additional AAR's. Now, it's said that beggar's can't be choosers, but I'd be particularly interested to see an AAR with any one of the following topics or themes:
- Infrastructure AAR: Describing the actions taken to strengthen the economy and any overseas colonies & acquired territories.
- China AAR: Can we talk Pope Greven into taking a leave of absence from the Vatican to found a dynasty in the Far East? Perhaps he'll colonize parts of Euorope!
- Inca/Iriquois AAR: Would Sapura the Brave be capable of holding off hordes of the white man?

As they say: Gentlemen, start your engines!

Now that I have finished a nice GC as Portugal, I will try to play and AAR a 1700 campaign, I don't know with which country yet (although the bosses are back at work).

hhm, not well awake this morning (ended up my game at 3 o'clock this morning).
So you'll get a France 1700 AAR soon. (yes it's just yet another France game but I can't help...)

I'm writing my first AAR.
It takes place in Eastern Europe as Prussia in 1755 ...

You 'll get it soon :)

------------------
Si vis pacem, para bellum

I might come to Chicago in October. Want to see who will rule the world on LAN?

Just another promesse de Gascon, as I won't have much time for fun...

Yann -
I'd be thrilled to take you up on the offer. :D However, if your schedule is tight you probably won't have the time to battle it out in a Grand Campaign. Also, you'll have a huge experience advantage - not that I don't mind a challenge. ;)

Si vous voudriez, me sentir libre au e-mail votre programme, et à moi sera heureux de vous rencontrer chez la personne pour quelques boissons. :)

[This message has been edited by Jiminov (edited 01-09-2000).]