• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(9119)

Disabled on Request
May 1, 2002
ikk-eu.planetaclix.pt
The Forum Senario, it's a Scenario created from the Users by the Users to the Users. It started Here This mean that all the Nations are Fictional (Maybe we will let stay the indian and African nations ) and Based on the Paradox Forums. And this mean that we can create all the Nations that we what, the bigger part related with the forum.

Nation already in the Scenario

-Forumite Empire (events and monarchs )

-Orcs Hordes

Last edited:
The Monarchs were based on Venetia

Name \ Stats DIP-MIL-ADM \ End Date

“Costantine the First” \ 5-7-5 \ 1414 – 4 April 1423

“Havard the Hairy” \ 7-7-7 \ 23 October 1457

“Bishop Wasa of Duluth” \ 5-7-5 \ 12 May 1462

“Vulture the Violent” \ 5-7-5 \ 2 November 1471

“Johan the Emperor” \ 4-4-4 \ 28 July 1473

“Drakken the Dragon” \ 3-3-3 \ 1 December 1474

“Caroulus Carnivore Rex” \ 4-4-4 \ 23 February 1476

“Shane, The Seductive Queen” \ 4-2-4 \ 6 May 1478

“MrT the LibrAARian” \ 5-6-5 \ 14 November 1485

“StyrBiorn the Nitpicking Jamte” \ 3-5-3 \ 14 August 1486
( I can’t but the two little dots over the “o” in the Name )

“Hartmann alias Berti Vogts” \ 7-7-7 \ 20 September 1501

“Joachim I the Joke” \ 7-5-5 \ 22 June 1521

“Prufrock the Pirate” \ 6-7-5 \ 7 May 1523

“Norgesvenn the Drinker” \ 6-5-7 \ 29 December 1538

“Surcouf the Frog” \ 6-6-7 \ 11 November 1545

“Greven the Count” \ 7-4-7 \ 23 may 1553

“Patric Alienator” \ 5-8-7 \ 2 June 1556

“James the Mad King” \ 6-4-9 \ 17 August 1559

“Maurice the DarthMaur” \ 6-7-6 \ 4 November 1567

“Txini the Flag King” \ 5-5-6 \ 5 May 1570

“Demetrios the Dungeon Master” \ 6-5-7 \ 4 June 1577

“Sheridan the Teacher” \ 5-5-5 \ 3 March 1578

“Warspite the Admiral” \ 7-6-7 \ 30 July 1585

“Philip the Student” \ 3-5-7 \ 4 April 1595

“AndrewT the Protector” \ 5-5-6 \ 25 December 1605

“Berkut the Bald” \ 5-6-5 \ 16 July 1612

“Xanadu the Foo” \ 5-5-5 \ 31 October 1615

“Victor Kardinali Victor ( VKV ) the Bee \ 5-5-4\ 16 March 1618

“Sat Lean Mean Yummy Machine” \ 5-3-7 \ 9 May 1618

“Viper the Piper” \ 6-4-4 \ 12 August 1623

“Huszing the Hunger” \ 7-7-4 \ 6 December 1624

“General Suvorov” \ 6-6-3 \ 23 December 1629

“Emre Yigit the Yeti” \ 5-7-3 \ 2 April 1631

“BiB the Beautiful” \ 5-5-5 \ 3 January 1646

“Lord Ikillkenny the Murder” \ 5-6-5 \ 27 February 1655
or
“Anarchy” \ 1-1-1 \ 27 February 1655

“Duck Ugly” \ 4-4-4 \ 1 May 1656

“Maercusjm the Morbid”\ 4-4-4 \ 29 March 1658

“KingWittsbach the Rock” \ 4-4-3 \ 30 September 1659

“Blade! the Vampire” \ 6-7-4 \ 26 January 1675

“Jaron the Grand Hetman” \ 6-5-5 \ 14 August 1676

“Sapura the Splendid” \ 7-5-4 \ 15 January 1684

“Celedhring the Tall” \ 5-5-6 \ 23 March 1688

“Gathenhielm the Small” \ 5-7-6 \ 6 January 1694

“Dark Knight the Fright” \ 5-4-4 \ 7 July 1700

“Durham the Lord” \ 7-5-5 \ 6 May 1709

“Crook the Crocodile” \ 4-6-4 \ 12 August 1722

“Annibale Cannibal” \ 7-5-4 \ 21 May 1732

“Isaac Brock-Newton \ 6-4-5 \ 5 January 1735

“David Comnenus” \ 6-4-5 \ 17 June 1741

“Jaron Pinochet the Democratic ” \ 7-4-4 \ 7 March 1752

“Timmy the Cat” \ 6-5-5 \ 19 May 1762

“Barrister the Boy” \ 4-3-4 \ 31 March 1763

“Emperor Christian the Last” \ 7-4-5 \ 31 December 1778

“The Republican Committee” \ 7-5-5 \ 18 February 1789

“The Forumite Senate” \ 8-4-4 \ 1 January 1820

The idea of the monarchs were from Me "Wasa" and "Phillip V"

Last edited:
Monarchs events for the Forumite Empire

24 October 1457, A Bishop is Elected the emperor. The Emperor order to star building church in all the Empire.
God Gonna save our souls: +1 Narronwinded .
-100 Money.

12 May 1462, The new Emperor order to be burn all the churches build in the reign of Bishop the Wasa of Duluth and all fathers to be burned inside. And all the money that the church have to be given to the treasury.
Burn: +250 Money.
-1 Basic Value in the Capital.
-1 Basic Value in more two provinces.

3 November 1471, The Emperor Vulture has Know down by a revolt started by Johan, that auto-proclaimed “The Emperor”. Now the Emperors will be past from generation to generation and not elected.
Hail the Emperor: +2 Aristocracy
+2 Centralized
+1 Serves

29 July 1473, The first Emperor died and because he didn’t had any sun, he nominee his best General “Drakken the Dragon” to be the Emperor, But not every one believe that he was the right person to the job. Shane the wife of Johan had the ambition to be the Queen of the Forumite Empire.
The People and the army wanted Drakken to be the Emperor.
The Aristocracy wanted Shane to be the Queen.
Drakken: +1 Offensive
+2 Plutocracy
+500 Land
+ 5000 infantry in the Capital
-1 Stability
(2)
Shane: + 3 Aristocracy
+ 1 Innovation
- 5000 soldiers in a random provinces
+3 revolt risk in all provinces for 36 months.
-3 Stability

(2) 25 February 1476, Shane after Seduced “Caroulus Rex”, the Queen and her allies killed the Emperor, making Shane, The Seductive queen the First Empress of the Forumite Empire.
Hail the Empress: + 3 Aristocracy
+ 1 Innovative

29 May 1481, The Emperor MrT order to be build libraaries in all the Empire,
Let’s read: Fines Arts in a random province.
+1 Basic value in two a random provinces
3 January 1522, The Emperor Prufrock, order to be created “The Forumite Pirate Company”, with the mission of pirate all non-national ships in the seven seas.
AARRGGGHH: Naval equipment in a fish province (1).
+10 warships in that province
-300 money
19 October 1529, Finally the investment in the Forumite Pirate Company is paid of.
Money: +500 money

29 December 1530, The Great Emperor Norgesvenn began to drink.
Opps: -3 DIP for 96 months
-2 MIL for 96 months
-4 ADM for 96 months

24 November 1535, The Emperor organise a meting with the powerful kings in Europe ( Spain, France and England ). But the Emperor was so drunk that he vomit over the 3 kings. The kings were so were so angry that they call him “The Stupid Drunk King”. The Emperor and the people were outraged, how they their to call him “King” we hasn’t a king he was a Emperor.
Declare war on England: CB against England for 12 months
+ 1 Stability
Declare war on France: CB against France for 12 months
+ 1 Stability
Declare war on Spain: CB against Spain for 12 months
+ 1 Stability
Declare war on them all: CB against England, France and Spain
- 1 Stability

19 August 1557, The Emperor James was visited by a strange prophet that has been wandering our kingdom handing out works of art his name was McGuinn. They started the Graphic Cult.
Oh it’s so beautiful: Fines Arts in a random province
+ 1 basic Value in 4 random provinces
+ 500 Infra
+ 1 Stability

5 March 1565, Arriving from somewhere either in Germany or Ireland, none knows for sure, a small green clad faerie creature has arrived in our kingdom. While he has frightened the populace, he assures us he is a son of the great McGuinn.
Okay: + 250 Infra
+ 1 Stability

May 21 1571, Yet another strange character has arrived in the kingdom, adding to the bizarre artistic scene of the capitol. While he seems to have trouble entering small doorways, he has contributed to the culture of our land significantly!
Right: + 250 Infra
+ 1 Stability

May 30 1573, One of our nobles appears to have been seduced into the 'Graphic Cult'. While his family is horrified, he has contributed to the arts and culture of our land significantly!
Culture: + 250 Infra
+ 1 Stability

16 April 1576, The Emperor Demetrios was afraid of the Graphic Cult, so he began working on a big castle with two enormous Dungeons, and used to luck up all the Graphic Prophets. But he died before the castle has build
I’m the Dungeon Master: +1 fortress in the Capital
-250 Infra

29 July 1579, The Emperor Warspite before we has a Emperor we has a great admiral. So we said…
“Give a great navy to a great empire”: Shipyard in province (1)
+ 1000 Sea
+20 Warships in province (1)
“I always vomit in the sea”: +1000 land
+20000 infantry in Capital
+ 5000 cavalry in Capital

17 January 1586, Even with all our efforts another of our nobles appears to have been seduced into the 'Graphic Cult'! We really should do something about those strange people, regardless of their contributions to society and culture.
Oh:+ 250 Infra
+ 1 Stability

19 February 1587, The nobility seems to have grown concerned over the 'theft' of their children into the cult, what should we do sire?
Give them their own forum, so they leave us alone: + 1 Stability
+ 1000 Infra

Beat them with a wet noodle until they cease their heathen ways: + 1 Stability
-500 Infra

20 May 1589, The Emperor Philip wanted to study more about others cultures so he asked his best friend ( we need here an explorer ) to discover new cultures.
Okay: 2 ships in Capital
The explorer in Capital

19 October 1601, the Emperor wanted to protect the provinces from Pirate attacks,

Protect our provinces: +1 fortress in 5 random provinces

Reform the Army so we can Counter-attack: +1000 land
25000 infantry in Capital

Reform the Navy so we can attack directly in the sea: +1000 sea
25 warships in Capital

Do every thing: + 500 Land
+ 500 Sea
+1 fortress in 3 random provinces
13000 infantry in Capital
13000 warships in Capital
-250 money

18 July 1613, The new emperor is making fun of every one.
Lol Lol Lol Lol : -2 Stability

7 May 1618, The Emperor VKV was killed by a Noble. He proclaimed him self “Emperor of the Forumite Empire”. But 37 days after the murder, he was killed by the rightful heir of the throne, and his name has erased from the history of the Forumite Empire, He will be only know as Sat Lean Mean Yummy Machine.
What was his name!?: -2 Stability

15 August 1620, The emperor always loved pipes, and we had the brilliant idea of put all over our capital pipes that conduct the water for the people and other pipes to conduct the excrement of the people, he named this invention sewer.
Finally I’m Clean: +1000 Infra
+5000 people in Capital

16 November 1623, The biggest famine ever in the Forumite Empire.
Oh Lord please save us all: -20000 population in the Capital
-10000 population in 3 random provinces
-2 Stability

13 November 1624, The second biggest famine ever in the Forumite Empire
Oh Lord why why: -5000 population in the Capital
-2500 population in 5 random provinces

8, December 1624, General Suvorov could not bear the famine any more, So he simply made a Coup d’état, and he order to kill the Emperor. And order to start building more farms to fight the famine. And of curse he paid all the person that helped him.
Yes: +3 stability
+ 500 infra
+ 250 land

23 December 1629, The last will of the general was to continue with the empire blood line, so the son of the emperor Viper and the youngest brother of the dead emperor Huszing was appointed Emre Yigit the Yeti to be emperor. The emperor always wanted to see a Yeti alive.
The blood line continues: +3 stability
CB Shield in Lhasa

27 April 1640, the beautiful emperor BiB was vivit by two estranges wanted to talk with the emperor, they were estrange persons, they had big heads, big black eyes, small mouth, big feet, they were more tall that 1,50 meters, and they were grey. They talk with the Emperor and after a four hour conversation, the emperor said that he had a different way to see the trade. They were really estrange.
Mercati… what?: +3 mercantilism
+ 1000 trade

3 February 1646, Lord wood, was a great commander of the army, but he was VERY ugly, so he always use a big hood that cover his head, he was ugly and didn’t like beautiful people, so when he was close to the emperor he killed him. And after killed he changed his name to Ikillkenny, the first name of the emperor Bib was Kenny.
Let the murder rule: -2 stability
+500 land
-250 trade
-250 infra
Lord Ikillkenny rules
(3)

You bastard you killed Kenny, kill him. Anarchy Rules: -6 stability
-500 sea
-500 land
-500 trade
-500 infra
Anarchy rules

(3)8 February 1654, The emperor didn’t like to be painted like he was so he wanted to be painted in a different way, so his painters started a new way of painting, the Surrealism.
I loved: +500 infra

I hated I prefer like it was before: +250 infra

28 February 1655, The murder died of old age, but he was so ugly that no women wanted to marry him so he didn’t have any heirs, he appointed the cousin of BiB to rose to the throne, he only chose him because he was ugly.
It’s better Ugly that very Ugly: +1 stability

30 October 1660, The emperor really didn’t like Vampires so he order to put a stick in all the harts of all vampires in the empire and of curse he confiscate all treasures that the vampires had. But he wasn’t happy he wanted to kill ALL vampires so the send a expedition to Transylvania.
A good Vampire is a died Vampire, opps they are already dead: +250 Money
CB shield in Transylvania.

1 April 1680, The emperor Sapura was so simple at he was splendid, he always loved the pleasant so he decide to give part of the treasury to the pleasant
Yes: -250 money
+1 Basic value in Capital
+1 basic value in 8 random provinces
+1 Stability

No: +250 money
-1 Stability

9 January 1684, The best friend of the emperor, only know as Secret Master, asked him if he can be is minister, he already had demonstrate, that he can rules, the Provinces (1) never did evolve so quick since is the Mayor. We was a very liberal man.
Let Secret Master rule: +3 DIP
+3 MIL
+2 ADM
+3 Free Trade
+2 Free Subjects
+2 Decentralized
(4)

We don’t need a Secret Master: +10000 Population in (1)
+2 Basic Value in (1)

(4)25 March 1688, The Secret Master a big friend of the dead emperor is very powerful and a great Minister, will he continue is reforms do bring freedom to the people of the Forumite Empire and conduct the Empire to the XVIII, or will we continue with the old costumes .
Continue: +3 DIP
+1 MIL
+2 ADM
+1 Free Trade
+1 Free Subjects
+1 Decentralized
(5)

Old costumes: +2 Mercantilism
+2 Serves
+2 Centralized

(5)1 January 1694, The great Minister is died of old age. With out his influence the old emperor advisers, wanted to make reverse on the Secret Master’s reforms.
God please have mercy of his soul: +1 stability

Go to hell Secret Master: +3 Mercantilism
+3 Serves
+3 Centralized

17 September 1710, The emperor Crook always loved crocodiles and alligators so we wanted to create a community of crocodiles, but they were very far from home so we prefer to create a alligator community
Okay: CB shield in Evergaldes
CB shield in Semiole
CB shield in Talahasse

28 May 1730, The emperor is Mad he started to kill people and eating them and his only son is 14 so he can’t rose to the throne.
Lord have mercy one their souls: -4 DIP
-2 MIL
-1 ADM
-2 Stability

20 February 1737,The Emperor hated the ideas of the Secret Master, he believe that the emperor must dominate people and not the inverse. But of curse the pleasant and the bourgeoisie didn’t like
The emperor rules: +2 Centralized
+2 Mercantilism
+2 Serves
-1 Stability

The people rules: +2 Plutocracy
+2 Free Trade
+2 Decentralized
+2 Free Subjects

27 May 1743, The new Emperor hated the ideas of is older brother ( the old Emperor ). He started the democratic processes, and creating the Imperial Parliament, that mean that the people can vote and elect the deputies of the Imperial Parliament.
Parliament Rules: +2 Plutocracy
+2 Decentralized
+2 Plutocracy
+2 Stability

2 April 1762, The Emperor, “Timmy the Cat” and the Imperial family was killed by the Republicans helped by the masonry, only his youngest brother survived. He was crowed at the age of 14, he was intelligent but not powerful enough to rule the country, alone, so he needed help of the nobles.
Better the nobles that the republicans: +3 Aristocracy
-2 Stability

5 April 1763, The Emperor has killed the rebels passed the palace guards and killed the Emperor. But he had a cousin at 3º degree as still alive and rose to the throne.
The Imperial blood line continues: +2 Stability

6 May 1763, The Emperor asked is advisers what to do and the advisers advise him to dissolve the Parliament, but he didn’t know what to do.
Dissolve the Parliament: +2 Aristocracy
+1 Stability
+5 Revolt Risk all over the country for 12 Mouths

Let the Parliament continue: -1 Aristocracy
-1 Stability

5 October 1773, The biggest revolt ever all over the country the Republicans are revolting.
Die Republicans Die: -4 Stability
+7 Revolt risk all over the country
revolts in 9 random provinces
-10000 soldier in 3 random provinces

1 January 1778,The Emperor can control the country any longer, so he abdicate and went to Europe, were he died of old age. The Republic was proclaimed and the Republican now rule the country they organized a Republican Committee to prepare the country for the Democracy. And to do this they must kill or put to jail all enemies of the republic and centralize the power so they can do the right reforms.
Hail the new Republic: +6 Stability
+4 Plutocracy
+4 Innovative
+4 Free Subjects
+1 Centralized
19 February 1789, After the election The Forumite Senate is ready to take to take the reins of the Forumite Empire ( every one still call that name but official the name of the nation is Forumite Republic ).

The Senate Rules: +2 Stability
+2 Decentralized
+2 Innovative

The Graphic cult event are an idea of Mad King James.

Three things...

1) Vulture the VioleNt
2) I'd like to have a longer reign ;) if possible

3) Why not create an empire Paradoxia with all the Paradoxians: Johan, Greven, Patric, ...

Originally posted by VultureGFF
Three things...

1) Vulture the VioleNt
2) I'd like to have a longer reign ;) if possible

3) Why not create an empire Paradoxia with all the Paradoxians: Johan, Greven, Patric, ...

1) problem resolved
2) if we change one we change every thing
3) create the events the monarchs

2) OK :D

3) Well, there already are some Paradoxians in the Forumite monarch list. Just take them out and add them to Paradoxia. Don't feel much like scripting now... Beta testing HoI for the moment

The Forumite Empire location is in NA and the capital in Nova Scotia

And the Orc's Horde will be in the North-east NA and will be created "by event"

Originally posted by VultureGFF
2) OK :D

3) Well, there already are some Paradoxians in the Forumite monarch list. Just take them out and add them to Paradoxia. Don't feel much like scripting now... Beta testing HoI for the moment

3) I'll gonna do that but not now :p

The flag of the Forumite Empire is here

And the Leaderes of the Forumite Empire Thread ishere

1. I'd like my name to be Carolus the Carnivore.

2. I'd like my ADM stats to be 1/1/9. :D

3. If u finish this, I'll love it. :)

Keep it up!

Originally posted by Carolus Rex
1. I'd like my name to be Carolus the Carnivore.

2. I'd like my ADM stats to be 1/1/9. :D

3. If u finish this, I'll love it. :)

Keep it up!

1) Problem Resolved

2) I prefere to ONLY "basead" the Monarchs files with Venetia

3) Please help...

Creating new Nations ( Monarchs, Leaderes and Events )

or simply new events for the Forumite Empire.

Originally posted by The Aztec VII
can I be an Orc Hordes King?

OKay

Okay the events for the Orc Horde

I'll not put the dates

Forumite empire

1- A wizard says that the world will be destryed

4- The biggest forumite explorer discoverd a Mine and relesed the Orc Horde.

4- The Orc Horde conquer the Northen provinces ( Most deside which provinces )

5- The Grey wizard wants to help the war agaist the Orcs

6- The most powerfull soldiers of all the Kingdom come to the Capital to offer their live to the Emperor

10- The Orcs started a guerrilla war agaist our Patrols.

12- A extrange Men with extrange ears talk with Emperor and he offer his help and the help of his family to the emperor.

17- The Wizard had come again to talk with the emperor. He sayed that a the only way to destroy the horde was by discovering an ancient sword named ( need to be invented ), with magical poweres.

22- the first expedition failed to find the sword let's send an other

27- from the second expedition only a dog survived this time we'll send the biggest expedition ever

28- the Orcs are destruing or farms near the St. Lawerence

30- The biggest forumite expedition failed but their is some hope the Second Lt. of the commander called ( a name of a User ) survived and now we have a very good chance of discover the sword.

31- The so called "Elfs" what to help our cause, extange for a place to live ( most desied what province ) because their city was destruyed.

34- Sir ( The name of the Second Lt. ) discovered the Sword...

...The horde is destruyed or...

...Sir ( a name of a User ) became a great leader ( 6/6/6/0 ) and he gets a great army and a big Land Bust

--------WE MUST CHOSE IF WE WHANT TO DESTROY THE HORDE OR SIMPLY WAIT----

Orc Horde

4- We are free again to conquer the Humans

4- The stupid Humans think that we are their gods so they will offer their lands to us

4- The stupid Humans think that we are their gods so they will offer their lands to us

17- Or great commander ( a name of the user ) died by the hands of the Humans.

24- Twenty years had past since we were free from our Prision. After many victories the humans are becaming more more strong. Let's pray to the gods, for some help.

31- Finally after five yeares since we start praing the help came from the skyes and it destruyed the magical tree city of the elfs. it's time to use the advantage.

What do YOU think about the orcish Events?
I'll post maybe today the efects of this events.

Remember that this is the Forum Scenario this mean that Every body can HELP in the creation of the Scenario

So give us your Crazy Ideas;)

I lioke them a lot. Very fantasy, but I like fantsay so it is really good. I want to add that the hord destroys, but part of it flee and will return later with the support of a horrible pack of mountain warriors.

Can I either be:

The Infamous Dimwit (of the Orcish Hordes)
-or-
the general dude who finds the sword?

Pretty please?? :rolleyes:

The Orc Saga

Sorry about not posting the events before, is just that my Mother cath me in the Internet, when I wasn't allowed
but were their are:D :D

I didn't ( you can help chosing ) choose when the year theat the Orc Saga will began so the "1" is the first year of the Saga "6" is the sixth year of the Saga and so on

Forumite empire

Must own Nueltin
1- A estrange man arrives to the Kingdom and demand to talk with the Emperor... he start talking and the first thing that he said was "The Humankin will be destruyed if the emperor don't start building a great army to fight the Hell's hordes". And the second thing that he said was "God have mercy of our souls" and he disapered...

Do was the wizard said: +40 Infatry
-250 Money
-1 Stability

He was crazy: +2 Stability

Must own Nueltin
4- The biggest forumite explorer discoverd a Mine with a big oblisk with a estrange Language, only later the forumite scientists find ehat the inscription said "go back to your homes do not dare to enter this Mine or you will let the Hordes of Hell".But (a name of a User ) didn't know the mining of the inscription and entered in the end of the mine there was a big door with a big locker, ( User ) order to destruy the Locker and when he did that the Hell's hordes were free.

God please have mercy of our souls: ( User) die
create the Orc Horde in Nueltin

4- The Orc Horde conquer the Northen provinces ( Most deside which provinces Probably all the provinces from Nueltin to the Indian nations, Dakota, Shawnee and Huron ) with out any great oposition only the Strongholds of Stadacone and Belle Isle and the great river St. Lawerence

They gonna destruy us all: give to the Orc Horde the Northen Provences
Disband all the forumite armies in that provinces

+1 Fortification in Belle Isle
+1 Fortification in Stadacone

4-Many refuges come to capital and for the oriental island (Newfoundland) to seek refuge.

Okay: +1000 in Nova Scotia
+2500 in Gander Walaba Placentina

The Horde must exist
5- The Grey wizard only after the war he told is real name "Gandalf" wants to help the war agaist the Orcs, By giving was new great weapons

Thank you: +25 cannons in Nova Scotia
+1000 Land

The Horde must exist
6- The most powerfull soldiers of all the Kingdom come to the Capital to offer their live to the Emperor

Die with honor: have the service of Aragorn in Nova Scotia
+25000 infatry in the Capital

The Horde must exist
10- The Orcs started a guerrilla war agaist our Patrols. And more plesents are prepared to avenge their friends lives.

Most destruy them: gain CB agaist the Horde for 12 Mouths
+5000 infatry

The Horde must exist
12- A extrange men with extrange ears talk with Emperor. He presented his self has Elrond the king of all elfs in the North. He said that we will offer all the help that he can give to us and he will give his son Frodo ( I know that he isn't a elf but... ) to the Emperor.

ELF POWER:+2500 Land
+2500 Sea
+2500 Infra
+2500 Trade
Have the service of Frodo

The Horde must exist
17- The Wizard comes again to talk with the emperor. He sayed that a the only way to destroy the horde is by discovering an ancient sword named ( need to be invented ), with magical poweres.

Order the expedition: -50 money

The Horde Must Exist
22- the first expedition failed to find the sword let's send an other

Order a sencond Expedition: -50 money

The Horde Must Exist
27- from the second expedition only a dog survived this time we'll send the biggest expedition ever

Will find the expedition: -75 money

The Horde Must Exist
28- the Orcs are destruing or farms near the St. Lawerence

They'll pay: gain CB agaist the Horde for 12 Mouths
-1 Basic Value in Stadacone

The Horde Must Exist
30- The biggest forumite expedition failed but their is some hope the Second Lt. of the commander called ( a name of a User ) survived and now we have a very good chance of discover the sword.

This time we'll gonna find it: -100

Most own Isle Royale
The Horde Must Exist
31- The Elfs what to help our cause, in extange for a place to live ( most desied what province probaby Isle Royale ) because their Tree city was destruyed.

Okay: -100 Money
+3 Basic Value in ...
-2 Stability
+2500 people in ...
+500 Land
+500 Sea
+500 Infra
+500 trade
+1 Free people
+1 Quality

No I will not give to the Elfs Forumite soil: +2 Stability
+100 Money
+2 Aristocracy
Lose the leader Frodo
-1000 Infra

34- Sir ( The name of the Second Lt. ) discovered the Sword...

...The horde is destruyed or...

...Sir ( a name of a User ) became a great leader ( 6/6/6/0 ) and he gets a great army and a big Land Bust

--------WE MUST CHOSE IF WE WHANT TO DESTROY THE HORDE OR SIMPLY WAIT----

Orc Horde

4- After more that a millenium we are free again to conquer the Humans.

Hail the Horde: +1 Fortification in the Northen Provinces
+10000 in Nueltin
+5000 in Chimo Eskimalt Winisk
+1000 in the rest

Dakota must exist
4- The stupid Humans think that we are their Gods so they will offer their lands to the Horde

They are so Stupid Lol: Dakota makes part of the horde now

Huron must exist
4- The stupid Humans think that we are their Gods so they will offer their lands to us

They're so Stupid Hahahahahaha: Huron makes part of the Horde

Shawnee must exist
4- The Stupid Humans Think that we're their Gods so they'll offer thier land to us

They're so Stupid Lol: Shawnee makes part of the Horde

Forumite Empire Must exist
17- Or great commander ( a name of the user ) died by the hands of the Humans.

War agaist Humans: War agaist the Forumite Empire

Forumite Empire Must exist
24- Twenty years had past since we were free from our Prision. After many victories the humans are becaming more more strong. Let's pray to the gods, for some help.

Great Gods please help the Horde: -100 Money
-1 Basic Value

Forumite Empire must exist
31- Finally after five yeares since we start praing the help came from the skyes and it destruyed the magical tree city of the elfs. it's time to use the advantage.

War agaists the Elfs and their friends: Declare war agaist the Forumite Empire.

What do you think???? you can help in some things. So Help me ( us all ) out