• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2002
Visit site
Missing Tuscan Leaders

Hi,

Starting a grand campaign as Tuscany. Noticed that the leaders in the leader file will not show up in the saved game leader table, so I am assuming you will never see any of the military leaders listed for Tuscany (e.g. Machiavelli)

Also noticed that the leader file for Tuscany (TOS) in the Db folder has the suffix .tus instead of .tos.

Is that the problem???

If so, is there an easy fix?

In addition, if I wanted to create a leader file (for Tuscany in order to correct this or for Naples, who doesn't have one) how would I do that? Just calling a text file leaders.nap or leaders.tos does not seem to do the trick...

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Originally posted by sirbruce
That is definitely a bug!

Rename leaders.tus to leaders.tos for Tuscany to get her historical leaders.

Bruce

Perhaps I am being dense, but renaming the file doesn't work. I tried, still don't get the leaders.

If you rename the file the standard way, you have a notepad file called leaders.tos, however, if you look at the properties of the file, its MS-DOS name or the type of file is still a .tus file. I honestly don't know how to change that, can anyone help with that?

Originally posted by Annibale
Perhaps I am being dense, but renaming the file doesn't work. I tried, still don't get the leaders.

If you rename the file the standard way, you have a notepad file called leaders.tos, however, if you look at the properties of the file, its MS-DOS name or the type of file is still a .tus file. I honestly don't know how to change that, can anyone help with that?
Renaming should work...

Meanwhile, I've created Bug 211.

Originally posted by State Machine

Renaming should work...

Meanwhile, I've created Bug 211.

Oops, forgot to say, I renamed the file and submitted it for inclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.