• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(6340)

First Lieutenant
Nov 13, 2001
www.geocities.com
What is the most terrible thing can happen to you?

I think the worst is the following:you are a minor state with a few provinces.You are poor,so you collect money for a manufactury.
After years you can build it.You build it.Then a revolt comes,and the rebells destroy your manufactury.(or the enemy troops.)
In theese cases i usually load my last saved game

That really sucks.:)

IMO, the worst thing that can happen is when you're playing a 1 province minor and the AI major does something intelligent - like attacking you in 1419.;)

Worst thing: You have a massive, globe-spanning empire and then you get a event that sends you to -3 stab, then you get the dreaded civil war event. OUCH:eek:

Originally posted by KlevesWarrior
Worst thing: You have a massive, globe-spanning empire and then you get a event that sends you to -3 stab, then you get the dreaded civil war event. OUCH:eek:

The stability slows down my expanding as Spain and Byzantium.

Originally posted by Dugan
What is the most terrible thing can happen to you?

I think the worst is the following:you are a minor state with a few provinces.You are poor,so you collect money for a manufactury.
After years you can build it.You build it.Then a revolt comes,and the rebells destroy your manufactury.(or the enemy troops.)
In theese cases i usually load my last saved game

Shit happens. You needn't cheat. In real life, there is no rewind button.

In real life you don`t see a meteor lowering your stability level 3 timres in a decade as well. Or having a noble assasinated every 3 years, even if your country historically had no aristocracy (in the real meaning of that word, as Ottomans)

Re: Re: What is the worst thing happens in the game?

Originally posted by Phillip V

Shit happens. You needn't cheat. In real life, there is no rewind button.

Bravo!!

Btw, a crapload of stuff occured during TYW that lowered stab, people seeing various stuff in the sky etc. ;)

Carolus! How'd you get your posts back?

Originally posted by Dugan

The stability slows down my expanding as Spain and Byzantium.

In my experience, it is impossible to play as Spain and Byzantium. How is it done?:D :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Kasperus
In real life you don`t see a meteor lowering your stability level 3 timres in a decade as well. Or having a noble assasinated every 3 years, even if your country historically had no aristocracy (in the real meaning of that word, as Ottomans)

Then think of it as sommink translated to the Ottoman level FFS. IF a country has no aristocracy, then some other leading figures. Can't write separate events for every nation.

Originally posted by BiB

Then think of it as sommink translated to the Ottoman level FFS. IF a country has no aristocracy, then some other leading figures. Can't write separate events for every nation.
Well, it is for sure possible to make triggers for that which enable certain events only to some coutries (I saw enough of those for religious events) It is of course easier to treat every country in the world as one having a late-medieval European society, but I don`t think that`s good enough for a game calling itselfs historical. Just my opinion though, I still love the game :)

The worst thing is when you play a 1 or 2 province minor, you're winning a close war with some larger country, then they send 1000 troops to loot your only provinces, so you don't get any tax income that year. Ouch.

Originally posted by Kasperus

Well, it is for sure possible to make triggers for that which enable certain events only to some coutries (I saw enough of those for religious events) It is of course easier to treat every country in the world as one having a late-medieval European society, but I don`t think that`s good enough for a game calling itselfs historical. Just my opinion though, I still love the game :)

Still no reason to reload though.

Originally posted by Wasa

Yes, I agree..A CTD is generally the worst thing that happens..:)
Second place IMO is a major alliance war against you and a civil war at the same time. Not fun.:(

Originally posted by Almogavers
What's CTD?

Is there any place in the forum where acronyms are explained?

Crash To Desktop, famous since EU I :). Sure it happened at least a couple of times to you.

For the acronyms, try the F.A.Q. (Frecuentrly asked questions).

Bye, The Larch.