• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(229)

Recruit
Aug 2, 2000
I bought my swedish EU today and filled with joy i sat down to play. Installation worked fine and with a big grin i pressed the 'Spela' (play) button. Saw the black titlescreen, the monitor blinked and everything ... nothing.

Installed a fresh copy of Win2000. EU didn't work this time either. Blimey.

Well i don't think it's me or my computer or my w2k OEM-cd that's faulty. Perhaps it's because i'm using a cd-burner as a reader.

For Paradox/Patric:
Hardware: P2-400, 128Mb RAM, Leadtek TNT2.
Im using MS-W2K (with and wihout SP1), clean install. If you have a debugging tool i'll be glad to send you some logs.

Well - i'm going to try it on w98 - gotta get playin! Hope somebody (paradox) can help me. Cheers!

:mad:

I hate EU right now!!! Clean install of a swedish win98 didn't work either. Must be something wrong with the hardware compatibilty. Which is most likely to cause my troubles? Graphics? The fact that i am using a cd-burner? Damn!

But, hey, now i see a quick flick of a city or something before everything vanish. The process just ends without dr Watson stopping by...

Buhuuuu... I wanna play!!!