• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Oranje

Major
15 Badges
Jun 11, 2000
home.hetnet.nl
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
Hello everyone,

Sofar, I've been reading just about every post in every thread in this forum from the day it started, except for the OT one.
But I'm afraid the thing is growing over my head, there's just too many new posts coming in now to keep on reading all of it.
Nothing serious though, keep it up everybody :)
I won't really give up; I'll try to keep up with the interesting discussions about the game, especially in the bug/tweaking area.

Have a great day,
Oranje

Oranje,
Don't despair. I'm starting to do the same. Tired of the flames some are so intent on starting. But it's just a few people.
And you've been keeping things interesting with your Dutch AAR. And don't forget --
EU 2 may need additional beta testers! <hint>

Hang in there my friend! :)

Originally posted by KRonn:
Oranje,
Don't despair. I'm starting to do the same. Tired of the flames some are so intent on starting. But it's just a few people.
And you've been keeping things interesting with your Dutch AAR. And don't forget --
EU 2 may need additional beta testers! <hint>

Hang in there my friend! :)

Hello Kronn,

Congratulation for your new title.

Might I be so bold as to ask how you earned it ? (Great deeds and victory for the true faith (EU) certainly) :D

Would it be the 600 posts ????

And by the way, I agree with you that it's becoming more and more difficult to read all the posts, I was out for one week due to a computer crash (thanks to mr Microsoft) and I didn't recognize the forum trying to look for the discussion I was following earlier.

Hey don't forget me for the next Beta test. ;)

[This message has been edited by Crusader (edited 10-01-2001).]

What the heck? He's now a blue seaman. That's interesting. How come you get a speacial color, paying people in this forum off? Sap has 1800 posts. I think I saw a recruit asking for a special name last week.

------------------
'We must do more than defeat their armies, we must destroy them.' General Thomas J. (Stonewall) Jackson

My new rank. I don't know what happened.
Shhhh..... hope the Paradox powers to be don't notice?
I'm sure I must have stolen someone elses title. Someone BIG!!! :eek:

Hartmann,
Yes, you're right there is. But I figured that was a rank assigned by Paradox. I didn't think we of the 'forum faithful' could go beyond Field Marshall.

FYI I saw dear Mathew sneaking around the forum just recently :).

So we might just have two Grand Admirals here ;). Maybe you'll just have to duke it out over a mulitplayer match eh? he he.

/Gunnar