• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
They look good. What countries are they for? The last one is Poland/Bohemia I guess and one is a Saxon one. Also the Saxon/Poland is easily to know, especially if one reads your AAR, but what about the others?

Just fantasy, you can use them for those plain looking arabian and persian default COA's.

Just like Solo Adhemar has done for some of those counties in Egypt and the Holy Land

You could use them for double kingdoms also

I am also try to do that, here is an example

denmnorw.jpg

You can find my 3rd pack here

Here is a preview

preview03.jpg

EDIT
Great stuff CSK. :)

Especially that of Serbo-Croatia :D

Last edited:
Here is my pack 2.

18-22 are Nordic ones, you'll need two other Kingdoms for it, those of Finland and Northern Isles (whose CoA Gratianus made for me).
23 is Sweden/Norway. 24-26 are Scandinavia, the one in the upper half is always the ruling one. So if you took all of Scandinavia with Sweden you use 26 etc.
27 is for a Kingdom of Bavaria, it shows the Duchies Bavaria was made of on the biggest expansion of Bavaria in 955.
30 is a CoA for Bohemia under Ottakar II. I think it is quite useful as Austria got taken by Bohemia many times in my games.
34 is Spanish Marshlands, as I only had an old version. If there is already one of Solo_Adhémar you don't have to use it.

EDIT: Nice Signature Veldmaarschalk! But, "or always wanted to show your Empire by an own CoA of it" should be in it too.

Last edited:
I wanted to do the green one with white stars, I even have it on my comp but I am currenty not home and so couldn't post it. And again you are faster than me. :mad:

Nevermind. Well done, they look good. :)

Sorry, :eek:o

And congratulations, for crossing the 1,000 mark.

Only 2,000 to go for a custom avatar.

Veldmaarschalk said:
Sorry, :eek:o

And congratulations, for crossing the 1,000 mark.

Only 2,000 to go for a custom avatar.
It is just annoying to actually always get beaten by someone ine posting. Byakhiam this morning and now you. But no problem.

Thanks. I hope I'll get it before I (probably) leave Austria in September.