• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Oranje

Major
15 Badges
Jun 11, 2000
home.hetnet.nl
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
Well, I can't be sure it's really the first, but I found it at www.gaming-area.de
It's not much yet, but the layout looks promising.
It's a combined site for cossacks (with more content already) and EU.
Oh, and .... (sorry) it's in German.

greetings, Oranje

arrrg in German
Not that i love English but on the net most ppl understand english, so why in hell are ppl making a fan page about an international game on german? Well unless the maker cant write english well..

And im not english nor from the states.. im from iceland and we speak icelandic there not that i would ever make a fan page on that Icelandic, hmm 300k ppl in iceland and about 80million in germany ohwell

Are there any fanpages on english out there?

Es gibt leider keine Demo, sobald interessante Files auftauchen, werden wir sie hier veröffentlichen

Demo. That means free trial of a limited version of a product. Who care's if it is german, and i will have a long download time (even with Cable), but still. This german isn't all that hard, i mean:

OKW-High Command (i haven't the energy to spell it all)

SS-SondStrupper (or something like that)

Panzer-Tank thingy

Beer-Beer.

I have my German down pat, now gimme.

Originally posted by APKicks:
Es gibt leider keine Demo, sobald interessante Files auftauchen, werden wir sie hier veröffentlichen

English: Unfortunately there is no Demo, as soon as interesting files are spotted, we'll publish them here.

greetings, Oranje

Originally posted by Dark_Teuton:
Translation: There is unfortunately no demo, as soon as interesting files emerge, we will publish them here.

Nice, Dark Teuton,

They won't doubt the translation now :D

greetings, Oranje