• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have two theories.

Theory Loser: Everyone is in the JL except for me. Sad!

Theory Cassandra: Everyone is in a wolfpack. Sad!

Day 4

The Wheel of Fortune round almost ended with a dreaded triple eviction, but in a last second change of heart the contestants have decided to go with Monty Hall. To honor his achievements, we decided to let him play in a short bonus round. We let him pick between three doors, two had lasers behind them and the other had his freedom. After picking one, we showed him a door with a laser behind it and asked if he would like to switch. Being the savvy man he is, he of course accepted this offer. We opened up the door he switched to and revealed . . . a laser. And then we opened up the other door and revealed another laser. Yeah, we lied about the freedom part they were all lasers! And good thing too, since Monty Hall was a werewolf and it took weeks to clean up after the last one escaped.

Audren the werewolf was lynched

Night 4

It looks like our chemist friend won't be getting back up after he got brutally mauled by some werewolves. Good thing is he was just crazy and nothing special.

madchemist the villager was hunted

Last edited:
Well I must admit Jacksonian2 and Madchemist were right about Audren. Well done there.

Game should be over. 5 scans in. Presumably two of them accounted for.

I'm leaning towards the view MC was in the JL. If so that's a third scan account for, npstr is obviously one now I come to think of it, and that would indeed be all of them up to that point if so.

Can we get confirmation/denial MC was JL? If not in the thread then to me in private?

MikeM_AustinP.jpg

Cheers!

Is anyone still working on the riddle?

I'm leaning towards the view MC was in the JL. If so that's a third scan account for, npstr is obviously one now I come to think of it, and that would indeed be all of them up to that point if so.

Can we get confirmation/denial MC was JL? If not in the thread then to me in private?
Why exactly would I do that, I mean the seer do that?

I can't say in the thread although I could tell npstr over pm if he desires.
No can do, sir. I'm in charge here. Let's go, Napster.