• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's not like any of the stupid reds bothered to contact me before you could hand the seer trait out.

Who knows? Maybe I would've tried giving you Seer, as much as I apparently trusted you. That'd been neat, eh?

(notice the hint that he is the Santa)

That was RP, though. :D

St Mad didn't give him the full menu to chose from but distiller is not very useful for a OEO since using it would block his OEO, not that it's very useful for any goodie...

Oh, the limitation on one trait per night applied to gifts too? Really should have read the rules...

I was expecting St Mad to hand out traits to unknows since he couldn't clear anyone but I didn't expect him to reveal himself to everyone he gave presents to. Seems to work fine so far though.

Wombat contacted me first. Told me I was an obvious goodie. So I went out on a limb and trusted him.

St Aud gave seer to Ironhead 5 :) - risky but he needed to give away GA or seer in order not to block himself

My idea. :)

I found it pretty neat that Madchemist and I took the opposite approach to handling Santa. He gave stuff away like a good Santa from the beginning; I hoarded it all for myself until later.

I found it pretty neat that Madchemist and I took the opposite approach to handling Santa. He gave stuff away like a good Santa from the beginning; I hoarded it all for myself until later.

To be fair, I only gave stuff away because I was limited to one trait usage per day.

To be fair, I only gave stuff away because I was limited to one trait usage per day.

Plus I was the one with scanning roles. I had the ability to fully clear a player, and used it. Too bad I caught the sorcerer with that Priest scan.

When shall we see another johho game?
I usually only have time enough to GM in autumn and winter. So either very soon or not for quite a while.

GM AAR Part 5 - The Beginning Of The End
Day 6 and Night 6

Audren said:
I find it curious that we still haven't run into a Priest yet. I had one-time Priestly powers, but that's it.
tamius23 said:
Given we haven't seen any Cultists I don't actually think there is a priest.
madchemist (after Q8 outed Sleepy the sorc) said:
Oh hey. I wonder if that's our priest.
tamius23 said:
I'll have a chat with him and see how he did it. Also, I was apparently contacted by both sorc's apprentices after the first outing.
Audren said:
Might be a good time to mention that Sleepy knows I'm at the very least JL affiliated.

madchemist said:
There's really not a whole lot of players left that I can imagine being baddies once Sleepyhead is killed. Ithvan, Jackson, Rovsea2, aedan, k-59, Cliges, Hazbot, Teep, JCan. That's it. I think about half the surviving players are practically cleared, and the JL is still completely intact.
Looking good, isn't it? Only Yakman and al-Aziz of the baddies are not on the list.

Sleepyhead said:
This is unbearable. Kaiser even had my name, the ****.
Slinky said:
On the bright side, if this continues at the same rate we don't have to suffer long :(
Sleepyhead said:
Id out the wolves if I knew them
Actually... ;)

Ithvan said:
Hello Sleepy, As happens annoyingly often, aedan is right. I am a brutal Easter wolf. I understand you could be suspicious so I'm not going to ask you to share your scan list or anything, but do you have any idea to whom it would be most... prudent to set my brutal?
Sleepyhead said:
Audren has outed himself to me. You should hunt Audren!

I will out Cliges as the final wolf, perhaps that'll buy you all a day of confusion and his lynch.

k-59 and JCan are the red cultists. Baddies are pretty screwed anyway so I don't see how it hurts telling you their identity. They also knew mine since the outing of Euro, yet never contacted me, which could have killed Audren already and saved Cody/Skobie. Dunno which one of you retard packs is responisble for whom.
Ithvan goes fishing and because his future packmates didn't contact Sleepy he catches two cultists in his net.

village lynched Sleepyhead the sorcerer
St Aud GA protected Q8 the villager
St Mad used alderman to increas a possible TIE including as many of k-59, JCan and Cliges(!) as possible
seer scanned aedan777 the werewolf
doc protected Audren the Santa
guild used padre on Ithvan the cursed villager (they tried to change it Audren but mesed it up)
Easter pack hunted Ithvan the cursed villager :)
- guild padre on Ithvan didn't kick in since there was no deathbed to hear any confession on
JCan the outed cultist infiltrator scanned Jacksonian and found out he was a guild member
k-59 the outed cultist sorc scanned al-Aziz the cultist
- Eastern pack hasn't reached out to the outed baddies
al-Aziz the not outed cultist sorc scanned Ironhead 5 the seer :)

Day 7 and Night 7

johho888 to al-Aziz said:
Ironhead 5 is a seer! :)
De Chatillôn said:
That's my cultist!
Awww, the ghost master still cares. :)

Yakman said:
Hail Ithvan! Now, you are almost certainly on the losers' side! Our triumph over you is complete!

That being said, please inform us about whether you changed any information in Sleepyhead's response and give up the names of who is in the toymaker's guild and any other information you might be privy to.
Ithvan said:
The only other council members are Jacksonian Missionary and Cliges. We haven't used a single of our powers yet. Mostly because we convinced ourselves that using them would bring disaster upon the village.

Nice to know that there's still two of you. I suggest we contact al-Aziz ASAP. The two red cultists will be lost, sadly, although we might try to sway the village into looking for wolves before lynching cultists, as the village wins when all werewolves are dead. But that's pretty high-risk.
aedan777 said:
Yeah our position is pretty bad, with the JL still intact and so few of us left. I'll be shocked if I'm not already scanned considering my ranting in thread.

madchemist said:
Should I just make a totally unified JL thread? I think if wombat and Ironhead were evil one of us would have died by now.

tamius23 said:
If you don't mind my asking, was your scan a single-use or one you can use every night?
Quark8 said:

and there is more
Ithvan said:
When Sleepy posted in the thread, I was 95% sure he didn't believe me, but some snark was able to convince him, apparently.

I'm going to try convincing the council to padre-scan me tonight. I'm way too high-profile not to be a hunt target. Or should we padre-scan Audren?

Anyway, I'm just going to tell you now, our other powers are a couple of sorceror scans and 2 uses of Liar.
madchemist said:
Is that the toymakers' guild?

Although that gives me a thought - might the yellow pack try and hunt Cliges?
madchemist said:
I hope they do. Saves us from lynching him.

madchemist said:
Ironhead has scanned aedan the wolf. It's so much fun to see my little list of possible remaining baddies proven accurate, too. Speaking of which, Ithvan can be crossed off it, I suspect. And Jackson is less likely with aedan being a wolf.
There can't be many candidates for the last wolf - Teep, Cliges, Jacksonian, Yakman...

deathbywombat said:
Also Jcan and k-59 are reds, if sleepy's post is legit. Hopefully we have an assassin or two left...
Well, yes and no. No assasins as such but you do have the guild liar. I'm surprised noone even discussed using this. Until:

tamius23 to Ithvan after noticing something Ithvan said in the thread said:
Is that a use of one of your Liar powers? If so, good plan.
Ithvan the wolf to guild members said:
What do you guys think, worth a shot?
Goodie guild members to Ithvan said:
<no response>
Um, okey? The wolf brings up the idea of using assassin. The JL notice it but doesn't really push for it. The wolf then tries to convince his guild buddys to kill his cultist mates but they refuse. :confused: :D

village lynched JCan the cultist
St Aud gave GA to al-Aziz the cultist
- actually not a bad pick since she was seer scanned and Audren knew Sleepyhead knew he was in the JL early and could be expected to be hunted
St Mad used alderman to increas a possible TIE including as many of k-59, JCan and Cliges(!) and aedan777 as possible
seer was set to scan deathbywombat the doc
- ???
doc protected tamius23 the JL spokesperson
guild did nothing :(
Easter pack hunted Ironhead 5 the seer :)
aedan used alderman
alxeu used plotter to create TIE between k-59 and JCan

Day 8 and Night 8

Audren said:
Guardian Angel delivered to al-Aziz. Now all I've got left is Plotter. Also, why the hell am I not dead? Hell, why isn't Ithvan dead?
Both good questions, the GM is baffled by the first but knows the answer to the second.

johho888 said:
You have received the trait "Guardian Angel" from an unknown benefactor. :) Feel free to protect one elf from wolf attacks every night from now on. Or maybe not? ;)
al-Aziz said:
Whoa. Weird. Thanks.

tamius23 said:
al-Aziz said:
Um, hi. I've received the trait "Guardian Angel" from a mysterious benefactor. Can I be of service?
We're just discussing whether to let you in to the main thread. I'll keep you posted.

madchemist said:
Ironhead scanned her as a vill, and her play has been very villager-like to me. I think she's OK. Probably also OK to let dbw in by now.
Audren said:
Wombat ought to be fine, yeah. I suppose al-Aziz is, too.
And finally the easygoing, trusting nature of the Santas come back to bite them in their big red behinds.

Audren said:
Merry Christmas!
deathbywombat said:
Glad to be of service.
al-Aziz said:
Oh, wow. Hi. I've never been in a JL before, I don't think. Anyone you want me to protect?
madchemist said:
Wombat on Audren, Aziz on tamius?

aedan777 said:
I added k-59 and al-Aziz here because going between three different conversations to coordinate was silly.
al-Aziz said:
Okay, who "forgot" to tell me Ithvan was part of our pack? *eyes everyone suspiciously* This is weird - isn't Ithvan also in contact with the JL?
k-59 said:
Wooo, I'm finally in on a pack convo.
Ithvan said:
the guild contact with the JL is - you guessed it - me. :D
aedan777 said:
Where does Tamius fit into the JL, can you tell?
al-Aziz said:
I think he's just the villager spokesman. I'm to protect him. DBW is the other protector; he's on Audren.
Yakman said:
HUNT TAMIUS
I did not see that hunt order coming...

village lynched k-59 the cultist
St Aud used plotter to set up so St Mad's alderman should make a TIE between JCan and aedan
St Mad used alderman or cloak to make a TIE between JCan and aedan
cultist GA protected tamius23 the JL spokesperson
doc protected Audren the Santa

Easter pack tried to hunt tamius23 but was blocked by their own cultist GA - lucky them, since tamius was OEO and would otherwise have killed Ithvan the cursed werewolf :D

Last edited:
GM AAR Part 6 - The End
Day 9 and Night 9

tamius23 said:
Good work Azizi.
madchemist said:
Or so we hope, anyway.

Ithvan said:
Blessed OEO villager? Damn.
aedan777 said:
Or protected. Also, remember Santa's handing out traits. So not terribly unexpected I suppose.
al-Aziz said:
Dammit, how did I miss this? The JL had me protecting tamius.
k-59 said:
Omg fail.

madchemist said:
Jackson, Rovsea2, Cliges, Hazbot, Teep. If this list doesn't contain the last (original) wolves, I'll eat my hat.
Use lots of ketchup. :D

al-Aziz said:
Oh- and I just realized, you don't want to hunt Teep, Rovsea, Cliges, Hazbot, or Jackson because MC's suspicious of them and will try to lynch them. We should hunt alxeu and Quark because they are trusted and unlikely lynch targets. We should hunt MC at some point almost definitely.
aedan777 said:
I suppose that's one advantage of my reputation. I can campaign to get a player lynched for most the game, actively suggest getting him lynched after getting outed, and he's still considered a possible wolf. If Jacksonian actually gets lynched after I do, I'll be rolling in laughter.

madchemist said:
Say, tamius, have you asked Ithvan who's in the guild?
tamius23 said:
No, but I considered doing so. I can't decide whether they're likely wolves or not - we've not yet seen a wolf with guild membership, but there may not be any at all. They didn't use one of the Liar uses to shoot Aedan, disappointingly.
madchemist said:
Did you suggest that to Ithvan? Because that'd have been really nice. I might want to consider giving someone a guild membership just so we have someone active in the mix. Any ideas as to whom?
deathbywombat said:
Normally, would say quark, but he doesn't seem to be cooperating. Maybe alxeu? He did share info w/tamius.
Finally the JL is starting to consider the guild a tool to be used.

village lynched aedan777 the werewolf
St Aud did nothing
St Mad gave guild member to alxeu the villager
cultist GA protected Audren the Santa
doc was to protect tamius23 the JL spokesperson but got eaten himself
Easter pack ate deathbywombat the doc

Day 10 and Night 10

madchemist said:
Well gee, if I'd known that all these people I'd given stuff to would be hunted before me, I'd have kept something important for myself.

Sleepyhead said:
It'd be quite the feat if this turned wolf ends up winning.

tamius23 said:
alxeu said:
Santa made me a guild member today (was that your doing (not "are you Santa," but did you convince Santa)?). We have 2x Pathological Liar, 1x Padre, and 6x Sorcerous powers. I'm not sure if I can convince my guildmates (Cliges, Jacksonian, and Ithvan), but is there anything you want us to use today?
I was aware of you being admitted to the guild. Six sorcerous powers? Six? Why haven't they been used? They'll be wasted, there's no way there's six days left.
madchemist said:
Well, that would pretty well explain where our priest was supposed to be in this game, I think. Those sorc powers are nearly useless. I can't see there being more than 1 cultist left (though there probably is one if the Sleepy PM is to be believed). I'm tempted to say lynch Cliges (as a viable wolf and as someone unlikely to do guild stuff), and get the guild seer scanning, shooting, or protecting with those liar powers.

Ithvan said:
considering we (Cliges, JM and I) survived a long time with none of us getting hunted, I don't think you should be particularly suspect any of us. Still, what power of ours do you want to use? I fear we don't have particularly useful powers left. :)
alxeu said:
Pathological Liar is overwhelming powerful if used right.

Audren said:
Had any luck with Ithvan and the guild? He won't talk to me.
tamius23 said:
I've not had anything from Ithvan but received this from alxeu:
alxeu said:
Hey, my guild is thinking of using pathological liar to scan Madchemist. Is this okay? Both Cliges and I are suspicious of him, and now that it is late game, checking him could be a strong move.
I don't know how to say "no" without letting him know you're JL, mc.
madchemist said:
You can just say that someone else is a higher priority. Or that Ironhead scanned me.

Audren said:
How do you plan on using the Liar?
Ithvan said:
They (because this is alxeu and Cliges, posting about an hour ago) are going to scan madchemist. :)
Audren said:
No, do it on tamius.
Ithvan said:
This is out of my hands, Audren. I'll try, but I don't promise anything.
One Santa trying to get a wolf to not have his goodie friends waste a seer scan on another Santa and instead waste it on none other than the innocent JL spokesperson. It's complicated, this werewolfing is. ;)

And it almost lead to a wolf being scanned instead:

alxeu said:
Hey, tamius wants us to scan Jacksonian instead, so Seer Scan Jacksonian. Ironhead already cleared madchemist before he died, apparently.
Jacksonian Missionary said:
What a waste of a scan. How many votes do I need to put on baddies and vice versa to be relatively cleared?
Cliges said:
Yeah, assuming this has to be voted upon, I am not wasting a scan on you. Ironhead has been gone for awhile, there's a chance MC was hit as a cursed.
alxeu said:
Okay, then Seer Scan Madchemist
I feel like that would be a waste too if he's cleared
alxeu said:
Then what are we supposed to do? Want to scan Teep if he lives? Let's scan yakman, actually. Seer Scan Yakman
Vote yes to scan Yakman
Cliges said:
Can we vote to call it off and rethink for the next day?
Actually Scan Rovsea. He's voted no one but villagers and missed 2 votes
Cliges said:
I'm ok with Yakman, but we're really getting disorganized here.
No kidding?

village lynched Cliges, Hazbot and Teep the villagers
St Aud did nothing
St Mad used alderman or cloak to inrease TIE between non-JLers
guild tried to use liar to seer scan Yakman the werewolf but failed in making enough seer claims in the thread
Easter pack ate madchemist the Santa

Day 11 and Night 11

tamius23 said:
If we count Ithvan, Quark and alxeu as JL there's only three players who aren't: Rovsea, Jacksonian, and Yakman. I can't see a way for the wolves to win this (or, more likely, the wolf) - we just ruthlessly kill anyone not in the JL as quickly as possible.
Well...

Ithvan to tamius said:
Jackson didn't post anything in the thread claiming Seer/Liar in general so the scan did not go through. He's in the process of being berated. :p
Hm, and you did nothing to help because? Maybe because you are a wolf? I thought this would set of alarm bells with Audren but it is of course easier when you are the GM to spot strange behaviours.

Ithvan said:
That's because he has contacted me and is asking me a lot of things about the guild. Jackson had said in the guild convo that he wanted to seer scan Yakman, but didn't actually "lie" in the thread and thus the scan didn't carry through. Audren wants us to seer scan you now, which I don't have any problems with.
al-Aziz said:
Audren already knows that Ironhead scanned me, which makes this a very weird move on his part.
Ithvan said:
He's convinced someone has turned into a wolf. He's telling me all this. :p

Ithvan said:
HOLD UP A SECOND! If we have a tie today, say between Rovsea and JM, and our hunt isn't blocked, we are at parity! In which case our hunt should be on a low profile player. Quark, for example.
al-Aziz said:
Yes, I already said that we would be at parity in that case.
Ithvan said:
Ah, but that would require me to thoroughly read everything that you posted, a burden beyond my capabilities. ;)
al-Aziz said:
*cough* set the hunt *cough*
Would have been hillarious of they had forgotten that when the village was doing their part of the work.

Ithvan said:
The board is set, the pieces are moving. HUNT QUARK8
al-Aziz said:
Yay! Now we just have to sit back and let the JL do the work... ;)
k-59 said:
;popcorn:

Ithvan said:
Damn, I don't believe a TIE is going to be an option. Jackson is more vehement than I (and probably the JL too) expected. That means we have to get lucky with who is run up tomorrow, and that could include Yakman.
Yakman said:
well, i do get my brutal. The TIE is still possible as of the last update, but we can't expect it.

village lynched Jacksonian and Rovsea2 the villagers
St Aud did nothing
cultist GA did nothing
- I think, not that it mattered
guild was set to seer scan the corpse of Jacksonian the villager
Easter pack ate Q8 the villager thus reaching parity and winning the game! :)
tamius23 was set to infiltrator scan Yakman the brutal
alxeu plotter sniped the TIE between Jacksonian and Rovsea2 thus making it possible for the Easter pack to win already today

Last edited:
y9ji3.jpg

I wouldn't have set a random hunt on Cody if I knew he was Krampus, I think I even told K-59 to contact Sleepy, but I'm not sure.

I wouldn't have set a random hunt on Cody if I knew he was Krampus, I think I even told K-59 to contact Sleepy, but I'm not sure.
You did. It's in the AAR somewhere.