• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I probably should have realized that.

Should've picked a more blatantly obscure speech, like Franklin Pierce's third State of the Union Address or something.

Official vote count at deadline

aedan777 - 12 - Jacksonian Missionary, tamius23, Teep, alxeu, al-Aziz, Audren, Rovsea2, Quark8, Yakman, Hazbot, Ithvan, Cliges
Jacksonian Missionary - 3 - aedan777, deathbywombat, aedan777
Rovsea2 - 1 - madchemist

not voted - 0 - :)

After just under 50 hours, you lot have finally killed an outed wolf. Quite efficient.

Did you remember to raid the stores Aedan? The ghosts need them more than this Group... ;)

Nineth Day and Nineth Night

t0OXW3k.png

You'd think the maker of the rings of power would not be happy working for gingerbread and making toy's for Santa. And you'd be right. So why did he do it? What nefarious plan was Celebrimbor the foreman werelf up to? The sketches found in his drawers seemed to suggest he too had been drawn to politics like so many of the werelves before him, only Celebrimbor seemed set on, on, democracy!?

You'd think the elves would sing songs of joy after finally manage to bring down the known werelf in their midst. And you'd be wrong. Because no more would the soft tenor voice of Elfis Presley the elf doctor lead you through the merry werelf lynching carols.

You lynched aedan777 the alderman werewolf of the Easter pack.
deathbywombat the villager doctor was eaten by the wolves.

VOTE AEDAN

Oh wait we finally killed him.

vote jcan

I'll have limited time for the remainder of the game, but I'll do my best

vote jcan

I'll have limited time for the remainder of the game, but I'll do my best

JCan died a little while back.

ulaxe'd

Official vote count, 23h 16min to deadline

dead guy #1 - 1 - Audren
dead guy #2 - 1 - Yakman

not voted - 11 - Jacksonian Missionary, tamius23, Teep, alxeu, al-Aziz, Rovsea2, Quark8, Hazbot, Ithvan, Cliges, madchemist

On a more serious note, though, there's some serious chance for analysis today, and not a ton of players left. I should be able to do something here. Anyone willing to make a colored votecount (with no need to include the last three days or direct me to one if one already exists, would be much appreciated).

Since were voting dead baddies

Vote De Chat

When did you lot introduce a Sham-Vote day in the middle of the game???

Are you certain you don't also want to vote people that haven't played in the game?

Also - Popcorns tasty!

UNVOTE AEDAN
VOTE RENDAP

Better!

Official vote count, 23h 2min to deadline

dead guy #2 - 1 - Yakman
dead guy #3 - 1 - madchemist
dead guy #4 - 1 - Jacksonian Missionary
ghost host - 1 - Audren

not voted - 9 - tamius23, Teep, alxeu, al-Aziz, Rovsea2, Quark8, Hazbot, Ithvan, Cliges