• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Last edited:
tjjpFfc.jpg

Last edited:
I hope for you they will not come back soon.
Also marseille without an S pls, I don't live in this city but I cannot let this pass (also it's written in the picture related to this action) o_O

I hope for you they will not come back soon.
Also marseille without an S pls, I don't live in this city but I cannot let this pass (also it's written in the picture related to this action) o_O
Marseille & Marseilles are both valid spelling in English (as a French cartographer, I couldn't miss this fact when I discovered it). Actually, I am the one who modified Marseilles to Marseille in a previous version of DH :p Now, I use both indiscriminately.

Perfect update I love it so much.
+ here is a song that I listened while I was reading the Fuhrer directive 42

I m quiet sure that these men will win a little wood coffin as a gift for there return :(
I am quite sure of it as well. Hence part V, in regard to propaganda usefulness to have them executed by their own.
Also, that will be less bullets available to shoot at good Axis soldiers :eek:

Perfect update I love it so much.
+ here is a song that I listened while I was reading the Fuhrer directive 42
Thank you :)

russian offensive before case blue as historic?

You have to ask Stalin :D

Pretty sure Case Blue happened already in this AAR, Both Stalingrad, Baku and most of the middle east is already part of the Reich.
But we do need a code name for the spring offensive against Moscow that will finally bring about the downfall of the Soviet union.

Pretty sure Case Blue happened already in this AAR, Both Stalingrad, Baku and most of the middle east is already part of the Reich.
But we do need a code name for the spring offensive against Moscow that will finally bring about the downfall of the Soviet union.

Case Finnenkommen