• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hungary rocks!

[video=youtube;mqz5ksMl5Kk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqz5ksMl5Kk[/video]

Great update again :)

Subbed

I, like many, eagerly await the next installment of this AAR. After all, who wouldn't want to see how the balls handle growing nationalism in the tide of Austrian domination?

I am very glad I have such patient and kind viewers. I'm sorry I couldn't get this nice chapter in sooner, but life got the better of me (plus I wasn't feeling too well last week). Anyway, this is one of my favorate chapters...it moves the plot significantly forward and is going to lead to a great many changes.

Also: I made the comic into one large image, so if there's any fuzzy text or image you cannot see clearly you can now "right-click -> view image" to view it in full resolution all at once.

Without further ado...

Y71Igt0.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
The General! Nooo!

Those dastardly Magyars!

I love it when AARs are more than lines of uninterrupted successes. Keep it up! Or down, sometimes. I mean, keep writing!

...or drawing.

You know.

I love "eat kurwa and die" :D

But apart from that, during the Galician Slaughter it was POLISH landowners that were murdered by Polish peasants, not the Austrian-German ones :p

Status
Not open for further replies.