• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
People who've recieved little attention deserve to recieve some...

Shhh... don't give away my WW playing style. Not receiving attention is what my game is all about! ;)

I'm not sure how you judge I'm not receiving attention at the moment. After all I received 5 votes yesterday without much explanation as to why. It's also interesting you start your post by berating people who bandwagonned Paendrag and then vote for someone who didn't.

I'm going to reserve judgement on today's choices for a little while until I can suss out who's telling porkies here...

Isn't it time for the JL to step in yet? :(

*The tiny Pygmy ghost wishes they had stepped in sooner..*

*Fires his Dog-O-Matic against him* SHADDAP. YOU DEAD. PERKELE.

Vote Hax.

Shhh... don't give away my WW playing style. Not receiving attention is what my game is all about! ;)

I'm not sure how you judge I'm not receiving attention at the moment. After all I received 5 votes yesterday without much explanation as to why. It's also interesting you start your post by berating people who bandwagonned Paendrag and then vote for someone who didn't.

I'm going to reserve judgement on today's choices for a little while until I can suss out who's telling porkies here...

Yeah well the 5 votes against you seems to have been a last ditch effort to put SOMEONE up to be run against Paendrag... though it was still eclipsed by the massive number of votes Paendrag got... though you're right yesterday you did get some attention, and so now the reason to vote you is more because of your voting record Day 4, 5, and 6...

I believe people who bandwagoned Paendrag are idiot villagers... perhaps there are wolves there that were trying to prevent someone else from getting lynched, but the sheer number of votes tells us that it's mostly going to be idiot villagers.

That is all.

He is one creepy guy,

Vote Hax

You'd best be quiet, lest you collect more votes for your insanity.

You are a wolf!!!! Kill the bastard!

UNVOTE EUROO7

VOTE Eu_proof

Is that a scan, or because he voted you?