• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chef arriving from that site is recognizable in the cadence of their posting. The effort they he put in starting a discussion feels villagery to me.

I missed or forgot about that.
How did he vouch for him.

This is a super lazy vote.
Also, what does you being out of utensils have to do with being able to read the thread?
Ask and you shall receive, wagon.

Day 3 Votecount
~40 minutes to deadline

Caillean: 2
aedan777 [369]
MAWofdoom [394]

aedan777: 2
liefwarrrior [376]
the_hdk [391]

Sleepyhead: 2
Culann [378]
Chefjones [418]

the_hdk: 2
happycats517 [392]
randakar [397]

Arkasas: 2
Wagonlitz [404]
alxeu [Chefjones 367->406]

Wagonlitz: 2
Arkasas [411]
Caillean [415]

Not voted: 4

@Team Wombat
@Sleepyhead
@CaptainGrimlock
@Capage

Also, what does you being out of utensils have to do with being able to read the thread?
I've played with him recently elsewhere and at least early was within what he knows of my town play (although tbf all of that game save one comment hard defending a wolf in an awkward way was within what I'd say/do as a wolf)

Totally silent players get subbed or autolynched. Players who only bother to do the bare minimum in the thread to make a vote get to keep living and being enigmas.
Being enigmatic is a deeply-held cultural value. Gods preserve you if you disrespect my community, Mrs. Bunfield.
Wagon, you of all people should know the importance of having the proper tools for playing Werewolf.

Reactions:

Spoons is a common way of talking about mental energy. A lot of therapists will tell people to check how many spoons (of energy) they have each day and plan around that. If it's a day where you can't mentally do much then relax. If it's a day you feel mentally there then do what you need to do. Basically Caillean is saying she's not mentally there enough to do a full analysis right now.

Busy day today.

I'm a villager with a cloak, so when you guys ran me up, second day in a row I might add, on one of the shittiest cases ever levelled against me, it activated. Plain and simple. I roleplay every game. More so when the setting is something beyond me (like anime) and where I have a character I like.

As for votes I'd be fine with primarily hdk or arkasas today of those with votes, as their contribution has been lackluster to say the least and we need information. I would of course also be fine with anyone voting me yet again. Coin toss on the former.

Vote the_hdk

Lot of potential baddies to vote in the running. Tie goes to Caillean for a silly vote on wagonlitz. Would be fine with any of the top 6 choices aside from Wagonlitz.

Vote Caillean

Without any frontrunners emerging it doesn't look like we'll successfully pressure anybody into providing us with information. Aedan is, at the very least, engaged. Maybe we tie our two most disengaged members?

Vote arkasas

Day 3 Votecount
~30 minutes to deadline

the_hdk: 3
happycats517 [392]
randakar [397]
Sleepyhead [428]

Caillean: 3
aedan777 [369]
MAWofdoom [394]
Team Wombat [429]

aedan777: 2
liefwarrrior [376]
the_hdk [391]

Sleepyhead: 2
Culann [378]
Chefjones [418]

Arkasas: 2
Wagonlitz [404]
alxeu [Chefjones 367->406]

Wagonlitz: 2
Arkasas [411]
Caillean [415]

Not voted: 2
@CaptainGrimlock
@Capage

Without any frontrunners emerging it doesn't look like we'll successfully pressure anybody into providing us with information. Aedan is, at the very least, engaged. Maybe we tie our two most disengaged members?

Vote arkasas
You need to unvote first.

Ask and you shall receive, wagon.
Thanks. So basically a hunch, I take it?
Mrs. Bunfield
What is that a reference to?

Spoons is a common way of talking about mental energy. A lot of therapists will tell people to check how many spoons (of energy) they have each day and plan around that. If it's a day where you can't mentally do much then relax. If it's a day you feel mentally there then do what you need to do. Basically Caillean is saying she's not mentally there enough to do a full analysis right now.
That honestly is a stupid name for that. Calling jt a spoon reallt sounds weird and childish/not able to speak properly.
Anyway, got what you meant.

More so when the setting is something beyond me (like anime)
How does not knowing a theme make you more likely to RP? Thar makes little sense.

Anyone who votes Wagon is clearly a moron and should be lynched forthwith.

unvote Wagon
vote Caillean

Unvote Arkasas
Vote the_hdk

Ah, the not-an-outing outing. Classic. Carry on, then.

Unvote the_hdk
Vote Caillean

I'm fine with trying for a tie.