• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If nothing else the Animal Kingdom culture is making it easy to figure out what everyone's specific furry fetish is.

Paradox please. I'll throw money at the screen if you add an animal pack. Foxes are the best animal.:(
Might well as add "What does the Fox Say?" to the soundtrack for CK2 if they add foxes.

"A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." -Machiavelli,The Prince

Another reason to support your request

Given that this is maybe the Swan Song for the CK2 series, shouldn't there be Swans as well?
probably me just wanting my keeper of the swans to be well, a swan.

Since there are ducks there should also be some rats, like the famous characters in Disney cartoon, not to mention the mouse friend event in vanilla game.
There should also be a parrot (loved by many pirates, as well as your doctor whose nickname is Sea Devil)
Maybe a panda culture as well? You sometimes raid them from China.

As a big fan of foxes, I support this claim.

So that should give us about 0,48% more faction power here. Baby steps.

If nothing else the Animal Kingdom culture is making it easy to figure out what everyone's specific furry fetish is.

File that under ‘things I don’t want to know.’

latest
latest
latest
1374348759369.png

I think it'll be part of the patch but you require the dlc to play the random world, so you can't access them without using cheats/mods.

And of course, atm there's 3 animals already ingame you can play right now just with some modding.
Cats, Horses and Bears.

Next patch adds: Dogs, Hedgehogs, Dragons and Ducks.

We just need Foxes.
So...Since we're using this thread for foxes, what should their cultural unit type be?

I'm thinking some kind of forest ranger/archer/sniper, fits pretty well with the sneaky stereotype foxes have.