• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll post complete role and trait list after this class, as well as hunt patterns and recommendations for changes to certain roles and traits.

I must say, I was quite interested by the unusual setup and the many opportunities it provided.

Suffice it to say that I was indeed very pissed to see it all slip away so soon.

I must say, I was quite interested by the unusual setup and the many opportunities it provided.

Suffice it to say that I was indeed very pissed to see it all slip away so soon.
I was sorry about having to hunt you twice. The first was a randomised list I think, made by Randy or Sleepy. The second time you were still on top of the back-up list, but I did make a conscious decision not to change it as I thought you having blessed indicated you were probably a baddie (or else a high-powered goodie) and we also knew you couldn't have been OEO.

The Baddies

32 player with which to amuse myself, I decided I wanted to slightly alter the mechanics of the game.

For this, I needed three packs, but having discussed the proper proportion of baddies to goodies in recent memory, I knew it needed to be below 40%. I settled on 12 baddies (37.5%).

12 baddies split into three packs.

Nationalist Pack: (Hunts odd nights)
Randy (6 points) - Path Liar Cultist
Marty (4 points) - Werewolf Clubmember (Portland)
Sleepyhead (3 points) - SA, Ghost Whispering Cultist
JohnKjeken (2 points ) - Cultist Clubmember (Portland)

Revolutionary Pack: (hunts even nights)
Rovsea (6 points) - Brutal SA Cultist
GorganSlinky (4 points) - Seerish Powers Werewolf [BLESSED]
Happycats (3 points) - Werewolf plotter
al-Aziz (2 points) - Werewolf

Napoleonic Pack: (hunts nights 2, 4, 5, 8 (originally nights 2, 5, 6, 8, but changed because of GM mistake))
Aedan (8 points) Pathological Liar Cultist & Clubmember (Royalist)
Falc (4 points) Werewolf Clubmember (Royalist) [BLESSED]

Unaligned baddies:
Xarkan (6 points) - SA Sorcerer
Dexander (4 points) - Sorc's Apprentice

Hunt Pattern:

Nt
R Np
Nt
R Np
Nt Np
R
Nt
R (last Np ww lynched)
Nt
R
Nt
Nt (last R ww lynched)

The hunt pattern was meant to sow chaos, but it was revealed too late, I believe. The first Napoleonic hunt got a cursed, Wagonlitz, and it secured the Royalist Club's powers for the Napoleonic Pack. It was not until Night 4 that the first double hunt was made public. I was hoping the Napoleonic Pack, given their small size, would be able to make it to end game. The revelation of a third pack to the other two packs was meant to be an endgame surprise. As it is, both original Napoleonic pack members were taken out relatively early in the game, leaving only Wagonlitz the turned werewolf to handle both the pack and the Royalist Club.

The Nationalist pack was mostly vets, in contrast to the Revolutionary pack which was mostly new players. Rovsea commented on the latter fact at the start of the game, and they did die off more quickly than the Nationalist pack members, that is until Slinky and Lemeard were introduced. Lemeard was turned on Night 8 for the Revolutionaries, in the same update that had the cloaked Nationalist Werewolf Marty unable to hunt. I was hoping this would be a point of contention. Alas...

In the end, we had a turned Revolutionary werewolf versus a Nationalist werewolf, both of them thinking there were plenty of unattached cultists out there. Maybe that was the Napoleonic surprise I was hoping for.

More thoughts on baddies might come later.

Next: The Clubs

Last edited:
The Goodies

I know I said it would be the Clubs next, but I have to do the goodies before that.

20 Goodies in this game, points distributed in a similar fashion to Johho's last game.

Important Goodies:

Nikk (12 points) - Guardian Angel, Clubmember (Royalist)
Skobelev (11 points) - Seer
Esemesas (10 points) - Priest's Apprentice & Damsel in Distress
Tamius (9 points) - Priest
Leondark (8 points) Alderman Villager with Seerish Powers & Clubmember (White's)

Here we see Nikk, sensing his allotted points give him more liberty, gets GA and Clubmember, instead of Seer and a 1 point trait. If Skobelev hadn't felt a sense of duty to the village, there may have been no seer (not that it mattered much in the end). Ese and Tami pick priest, but Tami sent his order in first, so he gets first dibs. Leondark chose to spread his points out instead of picking one heavy role/trait. In the end, I'd say it served him well.

Semi-important Goodies:

Madchemist (7 points) - Hunter Villager
LatinKaiser (7 points) - Padre Villager
Otto of Enkhuush (7 points) - SA, Plotter, Jester Villager
Johho (5 points) Alderman Villager Damsel in Distress, Clubmember (Portland) [BLESSED]
Cymsdale (4 points) Alderman Villager Clubmember (White's)
Arkasas (4 points) Alderman Villager Clubmember (White's)
Lemeard (4 points) SA Villager Clubmember (White's) [CURSED]

A variety of picks with the higher pick points, not so much with the lower ones. Alderman and Clubmember were the clear choice for many of these.

<3 Goodies: (I know it's less than or equal to, get over it)

Alxeu (3 points) - Plotter Alderman Villager
Dadarian (3 points) - Plotter Villager Clubmember (Portland)
Wagonlitz (2 points) - Villager Clubmember (Royalists) [CURSED]
Kaetjedracus (2 points) - Ghost Whispering Damsel Villager

Kaisersoho (2 points/Lady Luck) Villager [APPRENTICE]
Enkhuush 1.0 (1 point/Lady Luck) Assassin Villager [CURSED]
Pjnlsn (1 point/Lady Luck) Distiller
Brovakhiin (0 points/Lady Luck) Damsel Villager [BLESSED]

Clubmember was the most frequently chosen trait.

Next: The Clubs

The Clubs

whites.jpg
Members:

Leondark
Lemeard [CURSED]
(Turned Revolutionary Night 8)
Cymsdale
Arkasas

Powers:
1 Infiltrator
2 Angelic Powers
2 Assassin Powers

portland.jpg
Members:

Marty
JohnK

Daddy
................Johho [BLESSED]

Powers:
1 Cloak
2 Healing powers
2 Distills
Royalists Club
raf1.jpg
Members:

Falc
Aedan

(Turned Napoleonic Night 2)
[CURSED]Wagon
Nikk

Powers:
1 Seerish
1 Infiltrate
1 Assassin
1 Cloak

I'm amazed the Napoleonic pack didn't win with that set-up.
Somebody hunted Falc twice remember. It is hard to win when the two other packs both chip away your members.

I was joking. They were basically fucked from the start. :p

Why do you say that?

Smaller pack size should have translated to less incidental casualties. Full control of the Royalist Club after night 2 gave them even more power. All they lacked was a little bit of luck.

I was joking. They were basically fucked from the start. :p
At least after I was turned I think we had a decent chance of winning, since then we were three man strong so not that weak and we had the moment of surprice against everybody. If I hadn't been run up over that Aziz discussion, if I hadn't tried luring a scan to start an early JL before being hunted---seriously didn't anybody notice I deleted the 'hunt madchemist' post immediately after madchemist pointed ot out?---and if both Falc and aedan hadn't been randomly hunted that early we would have been standing great; top that with me being more cynical and actually having you shot when I thought you a likely baddie and we have a whole different game. Furthermore I wasn't doomed to die on night 8; though I would probably have died shortly after that.

If Skobelev hadn't felt a sense of duty to the village, there may have been no seer (not that it mattered much in the end).

Might have actually bought me much longer life in this game had I not spent it all on a false sense of duty to get seer. Proves that thinking about the good of village is overrated. :p

Clubmember was the most frequently chosen trait.

Not that surprising. It is a pretty nifty trait and allows some behind the scenes stuff immediately for those who want intrigue.

Kek.

How's the hell did I survive? I'm usually out very early.

I deleted PMs but I'll post what I remember from Revolutionary hunts:

First hunt: Aziz wanted Cyms, I worried he was going to be protected because of Xark's priest scan claim. I suggested 2k since he was pushing hard for Sleepy and LK and no one else said otherwise. If the Napoleonic's didn't gain control of the Royalist club this night this would have actually been a wonderful hunt I think, but we knocked out the GA either way.

Second hunt: Aziz thought Aedan was acting odd and wolfish and put the hunt in.

Third hunt: I picked Cyms for this one. All I knew was that he was an alderman and thus his vote carried a lot of weight and that he wasn't on our side and that he had claimed club membership and the village was freaking out about club hunts. I figured that his connections with Xark, who was just revealed to be sorc the day before, would mean that he wouldn't be protected this night.

I died before our next hunt, but I guess it was Slinky hunting Lemeard.