• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi all, I've been gone (from the forum) for two of three days, so I had to do some reading up. Although, in the order of things, I am the one to go next, I think Darkgamma should go first, if he wants to (and if he's available). Firstly, because I am curious what he'd bring to the game. Secondly, because it seemed as though he was very eager to play and seemed disappointed to miss his turn. And lastly, because I don't have much time this week myself (until the weekend).

Well, if he doesn't start playing today, none of you will get a turn then as a whole day of inactivity was wasted and we can't waste any more time.
(Sorry to sound so grumpy)

Well, if he doesn't start playing today, none of you will get a turn then as a whole day of inactivity was wasted and we can't waste any more time.
(Sorry to sound so grumpy)

We can't waste any more time? That sounds a bit overdramatic... and ridiculous.

I think we should give him another day then Sehn should take over. How about you at least show us the rolls and make your selection before the weekend, Sehn?

Well, if people are that convinced we should skip Darkgamma altogether, I could show my rolls this evening. Then people can have a day to pose their opinions concerning the available options and I can choose and start playing on Friday.
So, it's up to you all (I'd like to see more reactions than just two, if possible): should I just continue and show my rolls this evening?

Last edited:
We can't waste any more time? That sounds a bit overdramatic... and ridiculous.
It is a waste. We screw around with people who aren't active and there are a lot of other people waiting for their turn. And the longer we fiddle with all this nonsense the more people drop out of this because they just couldn't wait for their turn any longer. And as far as I remember someone said that if the next player doesn't start playing after 24 hours we move on. Both you and that other guy took a lot longer. You at least did eventually showed up while that other guy is still nowhere to be seen. Each player takes up about a week to finish their game and we can't just waste another whole week just waiting to get the other guy to play. There are more players here than there are in-game years for everyone to get a normal turn so those who aren't fast enough must go and let those who are present get their turn

It is a waste. We screw around with people who aren't active and there are a lot of other people waiting for their turn. And the longer we fiddle with all this nonsense the more people drop out of this because they just couldn't wait for their turn any longer. And as far as I remember someone said that if the next player doesn't start playing after 24 hours we move on. Both you and that other guy took a lot longer. You at least did eventually showed up while that other guy is still nowhere to be seen. Each player takes up about a week to finish their game and we can't just waste another whole week just waiting to get the other guy to play. There are more players here than there are in-game years for everyone to get a normal turn so those who aren't fast enough must go and let those who are present get their turn

True words.

I stand by my earlier decision: First of you to claim the save gets it.

Slavic spidersense is never wrong! Not sure about google translate, though...
[Spidersense]
Well then, don't forget they speak with weird, sand people like accent:D They probably even write in Coptic or Arabic script. Their ancestors came to Egypt in early 900s, and even them didn't spoke Polish as we know it, but some archaic tribal Mazovian dialect, I suppose their language would be completely different from Polish of our timeline.[/s]