• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1. Captain 2kNikk
3. Engineer Leondark MacReady
4. Chief Science Officer madchemist
5. aedan777
7. EUROO7
13. Dr.Livingstone
14. alxeu subbed by Rovsea2.0
15. Dadarian

This is who is left. I have to go but I will have an analysis tomm.

Parity happens if we don't get a wolf, and going for a tie right before parity is asking for wolves to snipe to victory. We will have one lynch only today. We also can't just rush on one candidate quickly, we really need to think about this. 1 of MC/Nikk is almost certainly a wolf, but I highly doubt they're packmates. Euro's also a possibility, since he was trying yesterday to run up now confirmed villager wagonlitz. Leondark and Dadarian have been very quite all game, which is troublesome. Speaking of quite, Dr. Livingstone has also been quiet since he was forgoten about as a candidate. Too many unknowns with those last three. Rovsea's subbing in for Alxeu, who we had nothing on, but since he subbed in, he's been active, but he seems to vary between set on a candidate, and indecisive. Too many suspects here.

Madchemist is a tempting choice, but he's responded to everything exactly as he does as a villager, and he's been far too conspicuously wrong for his usual wolf self. 2kNikk responded to votes getting on him with anger, possibly a wolf upset that he'd be lynched by what he saw as a poor case when the game is clearly in the wolves favour? I'm confident one of them's a wolf, but figuring out which will be tricky, and we don't have a margin for error. Euro fits well for a packmate of Madchemist. There is almost certainly a wolf in the inactives, but not sure which. Livingstone has mostly escaped votes for his snipe that almost saved panzer. I can't really come to a conclusion from this unfortunately. Hopefully we can figure this out, don't want our only wolf kill here to be from a practically suicidal wolf.

I don't see why you feel it's certain that there is a wolf between myself and Nikk. I feel like you're framing the debate here in such a way that there are only two possible choices for tomorrow: vote for MC or vote for Nikk. Rovsea's been doing the same in IRC, only much more blatantly, and I feel like something is up with that. It's almost enough to make me stop suspecting Nikk altogether. Which is weird, because I made the whole case against him in the first place.

While we're on the subject of IRC, why does IRC give me an error whenever I try to join? Did you ban me already?

Just type /join #WW when you get to the page. Is that not working for you?
If it's "Error 2048" then I think you should try restarting your computer. That's worked for me in the past. I'm pretty sure it's a connection issue.

Just type /join #WW when you get to the page. Is that not working for you?

Yes. It gives me a nice box saying

Security error
error #2048

I don't see why you feel it's certain that there is a wolf between myself and Nikk. I feel like you're framing the debate here in such a way that there are only two possible choices for tomorrow: vote for MC or vote for Nikk. Rovsea's been doing the same in IRC, only much more blatantly, and I feel like something is up with that. It's almost enough to make me stop suspecting Nikk altogether. Which is weird, because I made the whole case against him in the first place.
No, I think you gambled on Arky being a villager, and you got away with TIEing a villager at the last minute again. There's nothing suspicious with me saying that you and Toucan would be my top suspects if Arkasas turned out to be a villager, Arkasas turning out to be a villager, and then myself finding you two suspicious. I had my reservations in the first place, and it was my indecisiveness that allowed you to kill another villager. I'm not just gonna let you shift the focus onto me.

No, I think you gambled on Arky being a villager, and you got away with TIEing a villager at the last minute again. There's nothing suspicious with me saying that you and Toucan would be my top suspects if Arkasas turned out to be a villager, Arkasas turning out to be a villager, and then myself finding you two suspicious. I had my reservations in the first place, and it was my indecisiveness that allowed you to kill another villager. I'm not just gonna let you shift the focus onto me.

I gambled on Arky being a villager? Wouldn't I know that if I was a wolf?

Also, have I attacked you yet? I don't think I did.

I gambled on Arky being a villager? Wouldn't I know that if I was a wolf?

Also, have I attacked you yet? I don't think I did.
Sorry. I phrased that wrong. *Sigh* I'm so tired, even I don't know how that would have made sense. Something about gambling, Arky, and TIEing a villager? I don't even know anymore. Let me try and rephrase it:

You gambled by taking a strong position on Arky being a wolf. You did the same when you said that former self was a wolf. Both times you were wrong. Both times you were instrumental, one might even say the driving force in unnecessarily TIEing and killing a villager. I find that suspicious. Is that a clear response this time?

Not my intention at all. In fact my intention is more to look for other candidates, since there's no way you and 2kNikk are wolves, so we should find a single person more likely to be a wolf. And the reason i feel one of you has to be a wolf, is because both of you have pushed each other and built cases against each other, and I think if you were both villagers, then the wolves would've already driven one of you up to get an easy scapegoat. Each of you has points in favour of you being a wolf, and against. Which is why I want to look at other candidates like euro and Livingstone, since I think they are more likely to be a wolf individually.

Sorry. I phrased that wrong. *Sigh* I'm so tired, even I don't know how that would have made sense. Something about gambling, Arky, and TIEing a villager? I don't even know anymore. Let me try and rephrase it:

You gambled by taking a strong position on Arky being a wolf. You did the same when you said that former self was a wolf. Both times you were wrong. Both times you were instrumental, one might even say the driving force in unnecessarily TIEing and killing a villager. I find that suspicious. Is that a clear response this time?

But it's not a gamble, if I'm a wolf. I have certain information if I'm a wolf. I take no risk by advocating for someone else to be killed in my stead.

No, Rovsea. I think you know that I'm a villager, and you just admitted it by mistake right there. And there's only one way that you could possibly know that I'm a villager, especially considering how badly I've played.

Vote Madchemist

Pure revenge vote.

Not a wolf, pal.

But it's not a gamble, if I'm a wolf. I have certain information if I'm a wolf. I take no risk by advocating for someone else to be killed in my stead.

No, Rovsea. I think you know that I'm a villager, and you just admitted it by mistake right there. And there's only one way that you could possibly know that I'm a villager, especially considering how badly I've played.
Reread that. I specifically took the time to make sure it was coherent this time, so please let me explain. I'm trying to say that as a wolf you took a gamble by saying that former self was a wolf. The gamble was you saying that. You decided to take a chance on killing off an extra villager, as you were about to lose a wolf. You accomplished this goal. Then, you took another risk by pushing for the Arkasas lynch so aggressively. I didn't do that. You have been responsible for two villager deaths in a row. Why should anybody in this village allow you to get away with it a third day by twisting my clumsy post to make me into a wolf?

Unvote Chemist
Vote Rovsea

If it's "Error 2048" then I think you should try restarting your computer. That's worked for me in the past. I'm pretty sure it's a connection issue.

Still not working. Considering that even mIRC won't connect to Coldfront, it wouldn't shock me if it was a connection error.