• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
(For anyone who dosen't know, the serial killer in Mafia is unaligned --like our cultist is-- and has the ability to kill someone each night --no limit on kills--)

That feels slightly OP. Must have a nearly impossible win condition to balance that, I guess.

Not this .01 snipe business...
I actually like that as a variation.

Not that i've heard. The closest we get is 'hunter' who has a limited amount of kill orders. (Also assassin, as you can see here).

(For anyone who dosen't know, the serial killer in Mafia is unaligned --like our cultist is-- and has the ability to kill someone each night --no limit on kills--)
Unaligned? The cultist is firmly in baddie land.

I actually like that as a variation.

Unaligned? The cultist is firmly in baddie land.

Unaligned = not attached to any particular pack.

Probably around 1066, since Sancho II ruled during that time.

That's what I figured, but then why is Panzer using that picture?

Unaligned = not attached to any particular pack.
Oh I thought it was unaligned as in the variants of the robber/lover where they aren't goodies or baddies at the start and may or may not become it later.

No need to balance SK's never win. Never.

My favorite role is bus driver. Goodie who picks two people. Whoever targeted a now targets b and vice versa.

Also necromancer + zombies is fun (if my memory is correct). I'd love for some Mafia-like roles to be integrated into our games.

Oh I thought it was unaligned as in the variants of the robber/lover where they aren't goodies or baddies at the start and may or may not become it later.

No, you're right, I misspoke. Mafia's cultists are truly unaligned, they belong to their own faction which is neither the good or the bad and has it's own unique ability types. Our cultists are, of course, always bad, but can choose what pack under certain circumstances.

No need to balance SK's never win. Never.

My favorite role is bus driver. Goodie who picks two people. Whoever targeted a now targets b and vice versa.

That sounds like fun. I think our most creative role is the jester, which I see Panzer is putting in this time around.

In

If you're accepting new players. I've lurked on mafia and werewolf boards before and I've played some mafia, so I understand the basic rules well enough. I will most likely be a pretty noobish (but hopefully active) player though.

I want to be IN but I'm going on holiday the 26th.

So I leave it to the GM to decide
I like it when people volunteer to be the first lynch/hunt. Makes things easier.

In

If you're accepting new players. I've lurked on mafia and werewolf boards before and I've played some mafia, so I understand the basic rules well enough. I will most likely be a pretty noobish (but hopefully active) player though.

Of course we accept new players. Do be aware that we play different from mafia games though. For instance we allow PMs, we don't have rules that aren't in the rules, we don't have roles that aren't in the rules and you most certainly cannot be autolynched for breaking rules which aren't in the rules.

In.

That would be a trait here. We don't really like abilities that can be used to clear yourself as a side effect.
Besides, it sounds like a fun toy for the wolves..

What does the necromancer do?

Panzer my roles and traits are the ones showed in the below posts. *nods*

iirc necromancer has ability: Resurrection. It has maybe a 50% of succeeding. If he succeeds, target becomes zombie, fails, they die. Necro wins if him and his zombies are at parity (or something like that, nikk can correct me).

In

If someone ever contacts you and says he's the seer, don't tell anyone in the thread. Even if he calls you his slave.

Don't do that, and we'll get along fine. Welcome aboard.