• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

There are still living people in this game? Who knew?

Well, it's not like there's been great debates today. I think I've said all I needed to say.

I apologize to the village if either Skobelev or Najs are the last wolfs. I really tried to do my best.

Now, if we are going for the arguments. There's gray pack alive certainly since they whacked red. Grays haven't gotten any cursed ones and leksu has outed gray wolf as witness. We suspect leksu is red turned but that's not 100% unlike the existence of gray wolf.

The only question mark for me is whether you or Najs is the gray wolf and the other is the cultist.

Now, if we are going for the arguments. There's gray pack alive certainly since they whacked red. Grays haven't gotten any cursed ones and leksu has outed gray wolf as witness. We suspect leksu is red turned but that's not 100% unlike the existence of gray wolf.

The only question mark for me is whether you or Najs is the gray wolf and the other is the cultist.
It would not be me. So I guess the question is do you want Najs to win? Wold we just be able to vote each other and assure that all wolfs die?

Kill them all!

Who will win the big game? As provided in minutes. Played Skobie, Nautilus, or corn? Placed on sale.

Sigging this, I think.

Woo belatedness.

Nothing will ever beat "arrest with straps of leather" or "tank of musicians".

Oh come, at least Google does not show people.

No. It drives them.

[video=youtube;CqSDWoAhvLU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqSDWoAhvLU[/video]

Marty, update nao.

SNL_1627_09_Update_6_Drunk_Uncle.png

Soon...

2Vx6A.jpg

It will come.

Soon.