• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ladies, ladies, behave!

[This is where picture of Clouseau exasperated by the infighting in Ballon household would have gone but the DVD player seems to be broken and can't play the latter parts of the discs]

I really do not like/hate you I just dislike the player who think they are gods gift to this game, without any proof....

That's easily fixed. Picking up Tad as RP character would make it true. *nods*

Of course, you neither insult, spam nor metagame on this forum.
Instead of speculating, why don't we provide a) concrete example when I have spammed while being dead/not playing, b)insulted anybody in ghost form, not as a comeback to such an insult but as a person attack, or c)metaed someone for the sole purpose of metagaming? I urge you to provide this and for each example you come up with I will provide 5 where people have maliciously insulted me, and metaed me ingame.

gods gift to this game

TadTaddington.jpg

The Tad!

Instead of speculating, why don't we provide a) concrete example when I have spammed while being dead/not playing, b)insulted anybody in ghost form, not as a comeback to such an insult but as a person attack, or c)metaed someone for the sole purpose of metagaming? I urge you to provide this and for each example you come up with I will provide 5 where people have maliciously insulted me, and metaed me ingame.

I really hope you are joking...