• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Question: why was info on Vainglory redacted in the post between OrangeYoshi and walrus? Here it is, any idea anybody?

Signup will end at 18:00 (CEST) September 5.

Although I mostly copied the rules from previous games, I've changed some of them, be sure to read them.

So, this is my first game to GM, so please forgive me if I screw something up, and I am also always open to suggestions.
Also expect crappy updates :(

The game is set in the Star Wars universe, so I encourage everyone to RP accordingly :)

Also, there is always a chance that I come online when drunk. Talking with me in this stance is encouraged, but not about rules or anything that would reveal something about the game, as I might say something I shouldn't. That would ruin the game, and I might autolynch anyone attemting to interrogate the drunk GM ;)

Also, invite as many people as you can, as I fear there may be too few players. (not trhat anyone ahs done so so far.)

And last but not least:
ENJOY THE GAME! :)

this is from coruscant nights by ruiszo. i feel it ebars repeating .

Ah, ruiszo, a gentleman and a scholar if WW ever had one. If you'd like, when you know you're going to be drunk ahead of time, you could farm out any of the last updates to me.
Will do snoop! Although I fear this may be last night out, and as you can see I'm already sobering back up again. More wine, I tihink

Although if youe vever want to know any juicy details, I'm only a pm away!

I want to know, why do not you take off the Novel "and" and "."

I nvr usd nd.

I forgot to mention, I think aedan777 won the prize last night.

Aedan, every time you post here you may no longer use the letters "e" and "a".

Congratulations!

Ths 'prizs' mk communicting rthr hrd. vn lss intligbl thn drunk Mrty

Check your colonial privilege.

I like you to much to suggest the Irish would know all about that. Instead I'll just make a meta comment that says it anyway without taking ownership.

Also speaking of colonial privilege (NSFW captions):

[video=youtube;vvGHC7REkdM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvGHC7REkdM[/video]

I was reviewing The Phoenix's Alien game, and after it ended, my late brother Lord J. Roxton suggested two game themes which I like and would play in if someone hosted them, assuming real life was not in my way.

Lord J. Roxton said:
My game suggestions:

A Shakespearian murder-fest, perhaps dealing with a king's death and large amounts of people fighting over inheritance (maybe involving a few witches)

Or else we could go to the realm of organised crime; look at the Bogart movie Key Largo for ideas.

The second one might be kind of similar to this current game if you view it as 'organised crime' but if you view it as 'guys with guns stuck in a hotel during a hurricane', I like it. If either of these ideas (as described here) have been used, I haven't seen them or forgot about them.

EDIT: In fact, apparently I also liked the ideas at the time, when I read a few pages further in that game.

J. Passepartout said:
I happen to like both of Roxton's ideas, especially the Key Largo one.

Votecount

Gigau - 2; Johho888, Najs
Nautilu - 2; Gigau, Leksu

I'm sure you're in violation of Drunk and Disorderly or whatever it's called in Ireland. You didn't think of that, posting in a thread full of veteran police inspectors, did you now? Hahaa! Lock'm up, boys!
I think over here it's just called "Disorderly".

Wow, we've now overtaken Warthogs! What a fantastic game that was, I wish I could have played back in '07, before the werewolf died.

Wow, we've now overtaken Warthogs! What a fantastic game that was, I wish I could have played back in '07, before the werewolf died.

...in 2008.

Now then. It is our as police officers and officers of Sûreté to bring the guilty party or guilty parties to the cööört. Right. Now then, let us look at the facts.

Gen. Skobelev: lynched aedan777 (red) day 9 and Eternaly_Lost (gray) day 10. Villager (duh).

johho888: hunted Hax (red) night 7, lynched Eternaly_Lost (gray) day 10, though he wasn't very enthusiastic about EL. Didn't go with the switch attempt to tamius23. Very likely is van Helsing as he claims.

the_hdk: voted aedan777 (red) on day 9, first to vote Eternaly_Lost (gray) on day 10. gigau has been accusing of being baddie but no action otherwise. Less likely to be baddie than some others.

Najs: voted Eternaly_Lost (gray) on day 9, voted Eternaly_Lost (gray) on day 10. Very unlikely gray (assuming he would have known as packmate that EL was gray), possible red though he voted for red in 5-3-2-2-2 situation (putting red to 3 votes) and again voted Comm Cody (red) first on day 8, though there was outing later for him.

leksu: votes johho on day 9 and day 10 and gives weak argument for it. Witnessed madchemist on night 6 and outed on day 6. Nothing proving his goodiness in voting records. Could be turned but then walrus said he had info and didn't whack walrus immediately after getting it. Puzzling.

gigau: voted on day 9 first the_hdk, then piled onto aedan777 (red) when he was going to die anyway. Day 10 voted tamius23 (red), switched to the_hdk, then ended on johho. Very solid candidate as gray, potential for red seeing how he totally piled on tamius23 yesterday (fourth voter, no votes on anybody else).

Nautilu: day one voted madchemist (gray) in a huge 2-vote tie (could be alibi vote) day 9 throwaway on gigau, day 10 voted tamius23 (red). Potential gray.

Now then. Do we assume that both packs started as 4+2? If we do, there are 2-3 wolves in red left and 1 wolf 1 cultist in gray. It’s the worst-case scenario and we would need to preferably get red wolf. Unfortunately finding red wolf is harder since there is less in voting records for the turned ones.

Also, let’s look at the wolf table.

Code:
[COLOR="#FF0000"]reds  [/COLOR]                             [COLOR="#808080"]grays[/COLOR]
Citizen1oo1 wolf                   Falc wolf
Comm Cody wolf, GC member          snoopdogg wolf with rival
?                                  madchemist the brutal werewolf
original wolf?                     original wolf?
WL (-> J. Pass), brutal cultist    Eternaly_Lost brutal cultist
Steed, cultist with one eye open   ?
aedan777 turned wolf
tamius23 turned wolf
?