• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have a simple question:

Is there a cheat like in EU4's "winwars". where when used, gives me 100% warscore? I tried searching to find it, but I didn't see it (or I am blind).

I want to use it for testing some scenarios...

It apparently don't work with new Game of Thrones mod (but it work with Elder Kings), and there is few chars that are just begging for immortality trait :) Is there a way to add it to them?

I don't play the GoT mod, it sounds like it doesn't have the immortality trait.

why doesnt the nick (for ckII) work?...anytime ive tried to add a nickname, it just keeps saying *unknown command*

I quote a post
it goes like so: "nickname nick_FOO" Where FOO is any valid nickname. If you want to be known as "the Dragon", it'd be "nickname nick_the_dragon". List of valid nicknames: http://ckiiwiki.com/Nicknames

Just remember that any spaces in the nickname must be replaced with underscores.

One Question: Does the "buildtime_modifier" - entry in the static_modifiers - section no longer work?
Is there a new command line to reduce buildtimes?

How is that a cheat ?
Rather ask in the modding thread : http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?589686-Modding-Quick-questions

Is there a way to add [GetRealFather] or something along those lines to the delayed tooltip?

Better ask in Modding-Quick-questions
Not that noone might respond here, but it's more probably over there and a modding question.

Just in case you don't know the modding thread yet.
Not trying to be rude or so...

I've tried Googling and searching through other threads but none seemed to address my problem: I can't bring up the console command.

I've done Alt+2+1 on the numpad, the ` and ~ keys, and none of them work. Is there something in the game files I have to edit manually to "prep" its in-game activation? Do I have to play the game not running it through Steam? I don't understand :(

I've tried Googling and searching through other threads but none seemed to address my problem: I can't bring up the console command.

I've done Alt+2+1 on the numpad, the ` and ~ keys, and none of them work. Is there something in the game files I have to edit manually to "prep" its in-game activation? Do I have to play the game not running it through Steam? I don't understand :(

Might be the § key for you.

While I'm thankful for the response, unfortunately I don't have that symbol on my keyboard :\

Its above 3 on european keyboards, well on mine.
Maybe $ or such ?
I don't know if that is moddable, sorry.

What is the id of th event that gives you troops. It's like a civil war event or something?

Try those:
With this events you get free troops + fleets (normaly this event will appear after you start a "Prepare invasion" if you play as a Viking in "The Old God"). You can use the events below here and "BAMBAM" you got yourself a nice army ^^

event 62320 - Troops flock to your banner (Troops + Fleets)

event 62321 - A hero and his retinue appear in your court (Troops + Fleets + Hero)

event 62322 - A smaller force arrives for the invasion (Troops + Fleets)

BTW. If you dont have levies fleets in military you will not get fleets. The event is based on the levies you have in your military menu.

Example: you have 0 / 0 / 0 levies fleets then you get no fleets from the event cheat.

and there is:

Event 60006 - Mongol armies appear for you

I'm an idiot. I didn't realize console command can't be pulled up in Ironman mode :wacko:

Thanks for the help, though!

Happens the best. ;)
You get a cookie for your humble and honest traits.