• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
the biggest "chore" to me in HoI has always been getting through the period 1936-39... there is a lot of waiting around... too much. The 'non-war' aspect of the game does need to be improved and made more engaging

the biggest "chore" to me in HoI has always been getting through the period 1936-39... there is a lot of waiting around... too much. The 'non-war' aspect of the game does need to be improved and made more engaging

From what I can Tell a lot is going in so it should be like that anymore!

That was always my favorite part, building my army from the grounds up :p

I'M SO EXCITED

If they can genuinely improve espionage in HoI4 -- what EvW is doing on that front sounds very interesting -- then the non-war era could indeed get interesting. The politics and economics have always felt tedious to me. Stockpile resources. Eliminate dissent. appoint leaders whose impact is, at best, minimal.

Paradox, this is your last chance to convert me into HOI. HOI3 was a great headache and I didn't bother. I would prefer Vic3, but ok, here's your chance.

*cheers* WOOOOOOHOOO!