Information regarding the Europa Universalis IV Call to Arms incentives! *UPDATED*

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OK, received .pdf bonuses a week ago roughly. Just received the 2 call to arms DLC's. Game is downloading on steam, all is good.

Still missing EU3 code. Would just like to know if mine has gone AWOL or whether it hasn't been sent yet?

I've received the winged hussar pack but i haven't received the national monuments pack. in game it tells me it is eligible for purchase. i have gotten 10 friends on the call to arms as represented by the compendium I've received. did this happen to anyone else? also help would be appreciate :)

I also completed the 10 invites part of the Call To Arms but I haven't received anything as a result. No codes, no e-mails.

Sounds like your spam filter has gone rogue :/

Yep, absolutely nothing so far. Is there like a list of people who completed the call to arms event or something? Cause I would really like to get the copy of Eu3 to give to my friend.

Edit: Don't know if this helps, but that same e-mail completely stopped receiving the forum newsletter for some reason. Don't know why.