• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have searched for an answer both with inforum search and google, but can't find up-to-date info on this issue.

Turbo annexing... I know how to make it happen, but I would like to know what's the infamy cost in DW ( HW CB ). Also I read somewhere that in DW it's not like in vanilla where you just get the provinces ( except capital ), but a war starts?

If I am the current Holy Roman Emperor and I am tied in the voting with another state, what happens?

(Galleys don't count, though.)
Or transports. Only "big ships" (e.g carracks) and "light ships" (e.g. barques) count towards tariff eff.

About music of EU3:

I intend to transfer EU2 soundtrack to EU3. The ones of you who played EU2 know that it had specific musics for each century of the game. Is there a way to do that in EU3?

About music of EU3:

I intend to transfer EU2 soundtrack to EU3. The ones of you who played EU2 know that it had specific musics for each century of the game. Is there a way to do that in EU3?

Uh, in Crusader Kings II, you could do something like this:

Code:
song = {
	name = "inthenameofgod.ogg"

chance = {
		factor = 0
		modifier = {
			factor = 1
			year = 1399
                        NOT = { year = 1500 }
		}
	}		
}

That would play the song only between the years 1399 and 1500. However, the default EU3 songs don't have any file with modifiers or factors, so I have no idea whether this will work in EU3.

Does moving the free trade/mercantile slider towards mercantile increase the likelihood that a province I own will trade through COT that I own? Does mercantile decrease the likelihood that non owned provinces will trade through a COT that I own?

just started playing the game(as i got it for free together with the many thousand that got it fo tthe 500k celebration) but im constantly hitting a wall with not knwoing what the hell to do. i tried the dutch, england, portugal, castille, austria. i simply dont know what to do with all these cores and personal unions and the like, so i generally proceed to destroy myself with low stabilty, low manpower, no prestige, ruined legitimacy and wars i cannot possibly win ect.

what is the tutorial island of this game(like ireland is in CK2) so i can get into the basics of the game?

England if you sell or cede the French provinces is easy to learn. Simply because most nations don't have a reason to DoW you and your navy is usually strong enough to sink any transports foolish enough to make a landing attempt. Result you can focus on dealing with Schotland , Ireland and colonization while leaving the continent the continent. (watch out for the highlander event) If you do not sell the provinces in France it is a bit harder. Once you control Great Britain and Ireland you are free to experiment.

Castille is the other easy option. France will only start to be annoing once the French english wars are over and you are strong enough to take out granada from the start and dominate your nabours. Id recommend reading up on how the tax system works on the eu3 wiki (you are supposed to lose money each month and compensate that with the yearly census taxes). And being aware of the factors that raise war exhaustion (enemy controlled provinces, attrition, naval blockades and war taxes)

How do I efficiently milk the native americans for all they are worth? I took out Castille and Aragon, The French coastline is 1/3 in my hands and the english invasion is planned for somewhere in the next 10 years. All the native money belong to me :p but I would like some pointers on how to proceed there, gold aswell as infamy wise.

- Is the nativeA CB timed or does it last to the end of the game?
- Do you get infamy for taking provinces with soldiers instead of in a peace deal and is this less or more efficient then making a peacedeal with the CB.
- Can I ship out the gold in one go or do I need multiple wars and will taking provinces either by soldiers reduce the amount of gold I can take in a peace deal?

- Do you get infamy for taking provinces with soldiers instead of in a peace deal and is this less or more efficient then making a peacedeal with the CB.
- Can I ship out the gold in one go or do I need multiple wars and will taking provinces either by soldiers reduce the amount of gold I can take in a peace deal?

- Yes, you get infamy, but it's much more efficient than taking the province via CB.
- You can get all the gold at once, assuming the warscore allows. Taking provinces via Seize Colony won't reduce the amount of gold you can take, but taking them in the peace deal will.

Unsure on the first one.

Sometimes when you siege a province defenders get minimum morale bar and you can drive trough the whole country with assault. AFAIk It happens even if you have the same tech group or same tech level? What is the cause?

Sometimes when you siege a province defenders get minimum morale bar and you can drive trough the whole country with assault. AFAIk It happens even if you have the same tech group or same tech level? What is the cause?

Bankruptcy, usually. It brings down their morale by 2.00, which includes the morale of defenders.