Crusader Kings II - 1.07b PATCH RELEASED - Checksum XCSD - NOT for problem reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Doomdark, is it likely that ultimogeniture will be added as a succession type at some point?

It would be good for the Mongols as it's both the most accurate way to represent their succession and a useful way of maintaining general instability.

Do you guys have the bold characters bug also??? I think it's something with the helmets...When they used them they go bold...
really funny...

Speaking of bold characters, when my father was in flight school the instructor frequently reminded him that "there are old pilots and there are bold pilots, but there are no old, bold pilots". On further reflection, this applies equally well to medieval knights.

Do you guys have the bold characters bug also??? I think it's something with the helmets...When they used them they go bold...
really funny...
Yes, though I actually find it slightly annoying that they become permanently bald :(

I thought maybe the - Fixed an issue with broken portraits and other graphics on certain older graphics cards line meant that 1.07b had fixed that bug, even though my graphics card isn't exactly what I'd call "old" (2gb version of the HD 6870). It's still happening to me after updating, though.

Yes, though I actually find it slightly annoying that they become permanently bald :(

I thought maybe the - Fixed an issue with broken portraits and other graphics on certain older graphics cards line meant that 1.07b had fixed that bug, even though my graphics card isn't exactly what I'd call "old" (2gb version of the HD 6870). It's still happening to me after updating, though.

Yeah I find it annoying too...Funny is only for the first time...I hope they will fix it in 1.07c

Doomdark, is it likely that ultimogeniture will be added as a succession type at some point?

It would be good for the Mongols as it's both the most accurate way to represent their succession and a useful way of maintaining general instability.

In 1.07c, please make it possible to add betrothals and matrilineal marriages in the history files. :)

Both would be really awesome!

Yeah, but now there are very few ambitions and very few plots to choose from.

They really need to add some more plots and ambitions. It can't be hard, there are already some mods that do it.

Also, there needs to be a friends and rivals system, like in CK1. Right now, I never really feel much about any of the other characters.

They really need to add some more plots and ambitions. It can't be hard, there are already some mods that do it.

Also, there needs to be a friends and rivals system, like in CK1. Right now, I never really feel much about any of the other characters.
There are friends and rivals... But they are very rare... Ad you cn't see them in your character screen :/ I hope for this (friends and rivals in the character screen).

- When creating a new higher tier title that has never had a holder before, its holder history will be copied from your current title
I've just noticed this, and would really appreciate it if it could somehow be made moddable, or even just removed. What's the justification for it? It seems nonsensical in almost all cases.

If you have Duke William IV of Apulia create the kingdom of Sicily, then he should become King William I, not IV.

Or have I got this wrong?

Before I go install this over my game, I'm curious if anyone could tell me just how the levantine religious situation has been altered.

Before I go install this over my game, I'm curious if anyone could tell me just how the levantine religious situation has been altered.
Can do. :)

The Levantine coast is now a mixture of Sunni, Orthodox and Monothelite, whilst a small patch of Nestorian has been added to three provinces in Mesopotamia.

In addition, all of the formerly (<1.06) Monophysite (heresy) East Africa is now Miaphysite (its own faith), as is around half of Egypt. The other half is still Shi'a, though it ought to be Sunni. Armenia is now Miaphysite instead of Orthodox, although most Armenians are still Orthodox. I've reported that in the bug forum, though. They should all be Miaphysite, barring any notable exceptions I'm unaware of.

So, in short, a small victory for we who have been arguing for such changes since Christ was but a babe-in-arms.

Can do. :)

The Levantine coast is now a mixture of Sunni, Orthodox and Monothelite, whilst a small patch of Nestorian has been added to three provinces in Mesopotamia.

In addition, all of the formerly (<1.06) Monophysite (heresy) East Africa is now Miaphysite (its own faith), as is around half of Egypt. The other half is still Shi'a, though it ought to be Sunni. Armenia is now Miaphysite instead of Orthodox, although most Armenians are still Orthodox. I've reported that in the bug forum, though. They should all be Miaphysite, barring any notable exceptions I'm unaware of.

So, in short, a small victory for we who have been arguing for such changes since Christ was but a babe-in-arms.

Thanks. But I meant from 1.07 to 1.07b.