• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have listened, dont'worry about that :)
tamius could have done several things in his situation :
1) He could have waited with his vote till the situation was much clearer.
2) He could have placed a more or less throw away vote.
3) He even could have decided not to vote at all.

But the worst thing he could do was simply bandwagoning the vote leader without any explanation.
And that was what he did...

Anyway, are you a packmate of tamius ?

Why yes, yes I am. In fact, we're werewolves in real life, too. The next meetup is going to be in Munich, why don't you come visit?

In all seriousness, this all seems like an attempt at saving Nautilu. I mean, now a person doesn't even have a right to defend himself? Hell, it was two hours to deadline, with Nautilu able to switch to tamius making it 5-4(which he did, by the way).

Unvote AVN
Vote Nautilu

Before you voted the GM had clarified everything by posting an official votecount.
So I don't buy this explanation ...
OK, I am not saying tamius is innocent, but your reasoning is really flawed. He knew that he was close and two other players wanted to vote for him, but their votes did not count because of broken protocol. One would logically assume that they are going to correct that mistake. Nautilu already did that, BTW.

You are either acting paranoid or really want to make tamius looks guilty. I don't know, but I hope it is the former.

Before you voted the GM had posted a votecount in which he made clear that the votes of Nautilu and The_Split were invalid.
So there wasn't a tie.

You are missing the point. If Nautilu had voted for me, which he then did, that makes it 5-4, in his favour. Do you consider that to place me in danger? If so, it justifies my vote. Why put me in the lead?

No I have not.... I awlays had my vote on you

My fault for not thoroughly reading the vote count.

You are either acting paranoid

Hello ? this game is there for the paranoids... and turn the naive players to paranoids anyways :p

or really want to make tamius looks guilty.

I've read the thread again today... most of us appear guilty at some point, it's true... but regarding Tamius (as well as Randy and esemesas), the feeling gets more intense around him.

Hello ? this game is there for the paranoids... and turn the naive players to paranoids anyways :p

I've read the thread again today... most of us appear guilty at some point, it's true... but regarding Tamius (as well as Randy and esemesas), the feeling gets more intense around him.

And I don't say is innocent nor that he appears to be. I just don't understand the reasons AVN gives. I don't believe any player would act differently if he was so close to being lynched and with different target around.

Unvote Randakar Vote Tamius

As others have said trying to put more distance between him and the Vote leader when the threat against is not yet totally apparent seems suspicious.

Unvote Randakar Vote Tamius

As others have said trying to put more distance between him and the Vote leader when the threat against is not yet totally apparent seems suspicious.

That is a foolish thing to say, and incriminates you. Have you not read the last page of discussion?

I'm wondering how this one will turn out. Both tamius and nautilu are actually defending themselves here (good) which is actually a bad sign for their guilt.
But I don't think the village can do better right now than to lynch them.

Well, maybe telesien or gigau, actually, fits the bill better. Since we're looking for IRA Wolves. Esemesas looked like a good bet too, but only as a commie, given day 1.
(Same goes for gigau, of course. Not just because he shot Johho. However, him shooting Johho out of the blue just .. doesn't .. compute for a villager. For an IRA baddie, however ..)

edit: Wondering about parity. 15 players alive. With a tie, we'd go down to 12. Have a wolf shoot someone, maybe we'd get to 10 living players at the end of today.
In other words, unless there's 5 living IRA baddies (unlikely - with 2 dead, I'd say we're looking at 2 or 3 at best) we should be fine today..
Hmn.
That means I will be back to analyse more tomorrow. Unless the fools hunt me :p

I'm wondering how this one will turn out. Both tamius and nautilu are actually defending themselves here (good) which is actually a bad sign for their guilt.
But I don't think the village can do better right now than to lynch them.

I can't see Nautilu defending himself much other than "Don't vote for me, please". I've pointed out that AVN is doing illogical things (but that didn't stop Thandros doing exactly the same thing). I have shown that there is no sense in voting for me based on that vote I made today.

Also, Nautilu made a self-preservation vote. How dare he.

Unvote Nautilu
Vote Nautilu

Unvote Nautilu Vote tamius

3 seconds late...