• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Welcome to Failville, population 21.

Vote Adamus

Because I'm sick of "hunter kill telesien". Serious vote will come later.

Quick thoughts:

I buy telesien's confusion about Slinky the Cursed. Not a wolf, but could be sorceror/cultist of course.

Xaldin's attempted snipe wouldn't have saved Falc anyway, and why leave it as a snipe?

Your no fun. I would hunter kill you if you werent such a kill joy.

The split is talking, this tends to be good news for the village. Im going to go for Vote Xaldin for now.

For now I don't see any reason for changing my vote

Vote Johho

I guess it is time for some strategic voting.

Unvote Johho

Vote Adamus

OOOOooooooooooooo

Its me the Lone Ranger, my ghost cant rest in peace. Please kill all those involved in my murder. Or atleast some of them...Thanks.

OOOOOOooooooooooo

Vote Suirantes.
Jumper of wagon. Is there any reason for Telesian that I'm missing?

Second vote isn't a wagon. Vote snoopdogg

Official Votecount - 5h17m hours to deadline:

Telesien 4 - Xaldin (303), Suirantes (305), Yakman (314), Taiisatai (325)
Adamus 4 - Kiwi (317), Paendrag (322), the_hdk (324), Telesien (323,326)
Suirantes 2 - Snoop (308), The_Split (330)
Xaldin 2 - Tamius (310), Adamus (321)
The_Split 1 - Randy (313)
Nautilu 1 - Reis (315)
Snoop 1 - Mr. G (329)

Not Voted: Gigau, Steed, Johho, Boris, Deaghaidh, Nautilu
Missed 1 Vote: the_hdk

Adamus said:
Guys before this starts getting silly, im a villager, there is no reason i should be killed.

I didnt vote to kill the seer
i didnt vote to kill the GA

please look again.

only a wolf would openly admit to not lynching the seer or GA.

REAL VILLAGERS LYNCH THE SEER.

unvote telesien
vote adamus

OOOOOOOooooooooooooo

Its me the ghost of the Lone Ranger. Unless those involved in my grissly murder are brought to justice I will be forced to keep haunting this wagon train...

OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo

OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo

No one lynched me. I was murdered in my sleep by the one called Johho at the behest of the one called Nautilu. Avenge my death fellow wagoneers...

OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo

i agree, the only people that lynch the seer are us paranoid villagers
Unvote telesian vote adamus

Really ? i'm not sure how that can be said. some of us had convictions and voted for people for different reasons... and many jumped a couple of badwagons for lack of imagination.

Same in this vote : Telesien and Adamus seem to hold somewhat of a grudge... perhaps being rivals (in this game or following previous games, i can't say). But i don't see any reason to vote for either one.

So is there a proper case for either ? besides the "only people that lynch the seer are us paranoid villagers"...

What would be a WW game for me without :

Vote Suirantes