• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It doesn't mean anything, I'm just making fun of rage comics. Scribble a few shapes and it looks pretty authentic.

It doesn't mean anything, I'm just making fun of rage comics. Scribble a few shapes and it looks pretty authentic.

:blink: Wait what? U serious?

:rofl::rofl: Bahahahahaha! If so, you sure got me! I totally had a story working with that in my head!! :rofl:

Allow me to demonstrate:

Here is an excellent and hillarious comic about something that happened when playing a game that you didn't see at all:
There's the setup, even. It's about being busy doing one thing and not paying enough attention to what's going on.

At the start blue country is little nothingness. You're playing black/yellow Bumblebeeland, the somewhat more powerful neighbor to poor doomed Little Blue Nothingness. There you are in the second panel looking completely in the other direction as Bumblebeeland and Little Blue Nothingness. And what's that in panel 3? Rebels! Grr. Rebels. Okay, so now you gotta go and fight the stupid rebels....

So you're preoccupied with general screwing around, and then fighting rebels, and when you finally wake up and take a look at the big picture... (Panel 5) WTF? At some point during all that Little Blue Nothingness ate some of its neighbors and became Fairly Big Blue Threat! Cue rage.

Now take another look and tell me that doesn't work. Only thing I couldn't explain is why you're red-faced at the start.
15dub2p.jpg

Hahahaha! Lol!

:blink: Wait what? U serious?

:rofl::rofl: Bahahahahaha! If so, you sure got me! I totally had a story working with that in my head!! :rofl:

Allow me to demonstrate:

There's the setup, even. It's about being busy doing one thing and not paying enough attention to what's going on.

At the start blue country is little nothingness. You're playing black/yellow Bumblebeeland, the somewhat more powerful neighbor to poor doomed Little Blue Nothingness. There you are in the second panel looking completely in the other direction as Bumblebeeland and Little Blue Nothingness. And what's that in panel 3? Rebels! Grr. Rebels. Okay, so now you gotta go and fight the stupid rebels....

So you're preoccupied with general screwing around, and then fighting rebels, and when you finally wake up and take a look at the big picture... (Panel 5) WTF? At some point during all that Little Blue Nothingness ate some of its neighbors and became Fairly Big Blue Threat! Cue rage.

Now take another look and tell me that doesn't work. Only thing I couldn't explain is why you're red-faced at the start.

I couldn't come up with anything, but this fits perfectly.

[video=youtube;Kxp8qPEwSXM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxp8qPEwSXM&feature=relmfu[/video]

Iwanow, a good litmus test for determining if something is funny or not...

... is whether you have to explain it.

If you have to explain it (and you did so for your drawings), it ceases to be funny.

Well not true actualy Atlanteax. But i am not explaining the funny thing anyway. Just the symbolism. In funny way. Suppose you don't understand, so you might assume that it is not funny in your way of thinking. But it is just that, some things are not funny FOR YOU cause you don't know specific things, which makes you don't understand what the author had on his mind.

why do they all have to polish crown?

Well, cause they are my PU apparently.

Last edited:
You know, I have played the game you are referring to and it was not funny. You stepped on peoples toes and got punished for this, this happens a lot in MP and very few other players post their experiences here....

You know, I have played the game you are referring to and it was not funny. You stepped on peoples toes and got punished for this, this happens a lot in MP and very few other players post their experiences here....

Well, read the beggining of the thread anyway... It is not like it has to be funny anyway. The reson for this thread is : "Make your pictures of ingame situations that make you raged". Not "Make people laugh". And it is only your German sense of humour that makes you not understand. Typicaly german. Not that i got anything agaist germans, some got sense of humour.

Iwznow iz best drawer!!!!!

Well, read the beggining of the thread anyway... It is not like it has to be funny anyway. The reson for this thread is : "Make your pictures of ingame situations that make you raged". Not "Make people laugh". And it is only your German sense of humour that makes you not understand. Typicaly german. Not that i got anything agaist germans, some got sense of humour.
Haha yeah them stupid Germans right! I liked the part where you got crushed by several larger powers, LOL never seen that happen in EU3.
Also, can you please tell me which Christian denomination uses a perfectly plus-shaped cross, I'm curious about that.

We need a report post feature to alert Moderators ... I cannot tell if Iwanow is trolling again or not.

A see everything.

And now, back to rage comics, please. let's not pick on any nationality's humour. Even if it's German humour (I use the word loosely).

That is why i just won't answer anymore for critics. Do your comics if you don't like to see mine. I am allowed to make comics that seem unfunny to you here.

Also, nice muscowy rage... lol... ryazan allied with poland and novgorod... you should have allied with TO...