• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
43766DCFA0ED063395DF1F8C5D3CB28AE8F4FAD3

How... did they become a great power...

I think Mainz is in a different region than Darmstadt. This plus prestige spam...

Maybe it's just me, but I've never seen Africa colonized like this before.

- I had nothing to do with it, being busy with civilizing my nation and getting into a few tiny wars with smaller neighboring uncivs.
- Britain and France are doing fine, in the top four GP's continuously - no rebellions or anything weird happening there (although France has had more than her share of wars). The Ottomans and Spanish dropped out of the GP listings a long time ago as is usual. Spain rose up to be 7th place eventually due to its colonial empire. I think the Ottomans are still a secondary power.
- Zulu is civilized, but I'm not sure about the rest of the African nations. Egypt has been close to civilizing for a long time. Algeria's protected pretty well by France, and Morocco got chunks eaten out of it by Britain and Portugal (although Britain freed the Portuguese conquests in Morocco later on). Tunis was invaded for a couple years by France and company, but they couldn't agree on the terms of the peace (because France had just wanted to cut them down to size, while Austria added a wargoal to annex Tunis, so even with what looked like complete occupation they couldn't get a peace treaty worked out) and eventually gave up.
- The Dutch tried a couple times to colonize those southern provinces, but I think they kept falling in and out of secondary power status, giving up the NF, or losing the race with Spain because they only have one region now despite being one of the first colonizers.
- Russia was hosting the Congo Conference, I think, but apparently nothing came about with that.
- As a sidenote, Argentina is an absolute monarchy, and Bolivia is Prussian Constitutionalist.
35j9ttw.jpg

Spain really needs to annex the rest of Sokoto for awesome map font.
Brazil - back to West Africa.
Paradox will always stay Paradox, I guess...

5FD49F71EBB150F11CF09C2F10C136D6D5AAE5F3

I...I really don't know what to make of this, the war really didn't end in their favor either. This was a multiplayer game, but it was only I as S-P and a friend playing as Chile; ridiculous how it started so early in the game as well.

I...I really don't know what to make of this, the war really didn't end in their favor either. This was a multiplayer game, but it was only I as S-P and a friend playing as Chile; ridiculous how it started so early in the game as well.

are they buying Permiere League teams that early?

Still freakin' crazy. ALSO it pokes holes in EVERYONE'S argument when they told me that it was dumb to say that California republic should beable to become a great power with only one state...

How does this invalidate that, if anything they shouldnt be allowed to be able to get that much prestige

Wait, what! The AI has not taken Jutland? That is...surprising. And strange.
Also, anybody else think that Hesse-Darmstadt needs a new colour? I can barely distinguish it from Bavaria on that map.

After an alliance of the UK, France, Prussia, and Italy destroyed Austria, Bavaria, and Hannover, I took my cores and forced the release of Poland. France took Bavarian Hesse-Nassau. Prussia asserted hegemony and took Hanoverian Osthanover. Finally, in an epic troll move, the UK took the one province Hanoverian state, thuf forever preventing a formation of NGF or Germany.

v2_2.png