• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ck2_12.jpg

Sad, seeing kids turning to crime at such a young age.

ck2_75.jpg

The Kaiser's like that nosy friend who invites himself to your parties when no one wants to see him. (Took me a while to figure out why he got a vote on my laws. Can anyone else guess?)

He owns the Duchy of Pommerania, which is within the de jure borders of Poland.

Actually, the situation is even more complex than that, although that's true. All of the barons inside the Duchy of Pomeralia (Next to Pommerania) are vassals of the Emperor. However, the counts of Danzig and Chelmno are vassals of mine, and one of them is the Duke. (You can see the multiple CoAs in the screenshot in Gdasnk/Danzig.) Very odd situation, where the Kaiser can actually raise troops out of what are marked as my provinces. Pity he doesn't pay me taxes.

Heh. That's a lot like how I take the teeth out of duchies that persistently give me trouble. Revoke a county, revoke all the baronies under it, give the county back without including lesser titles, and then create new barons who answer to me. On Medium Crown Authority, the only way for the Count to get them back is by inheritance.

It induces a good bit of tyranny, but you can render a troublesome duchy harmless for decades.

Heh. That's a lot like how I take the teeth out of duchies that persistently give me trouble. Revoke a county, revoke all the baronies under it, give the county back without including lesser titles, and then create new barons who answer to me. On Medium Crown Authority, the only way for the Count to get them back is by inheritance.

It induces a good bit of tyranny, but you can render a troublesome duchy harmless for decades.

Good call. If Prussia keeps rebelling against me, I'll have to go for that eventually.

Edit: Found another screenshot.
ck2_321.jpg

Bulgar going nuts all over Scandinavia. The red in southern Norway is England (which has a Norwegian king). Also note the little Swedish enclave sanwiched between Poland and Vitebsk.

Last edited:
oldking.jpg

The oldest character so far? Heh, all his sons except one are dead and he has a nasty kinslayer trait for execution of his relative who overblobed.:rolleyes:
Also no way to change crown authority for 80 years.:rofl:

oldking.jpg

The oldest character so far? Heh, all his sons except one are dead and he has a nasty kinslayer trait for execution of his relative who overblobed.:rolleyes:
Also no way to change crown authority for 80 years.:rofl:

There was a guy earlier in the thread, or maybe on one of the other threads, with a ruler who was 102.

(Speaking of which, shouldn't the two or three Strange Screenshots threads we have going here be merged?)

"Magnus" means "The grate", so calling a dwarf Magnus is ironic.

This is in the same game as the one where I had the Golden hord turn catholic, which allowed me as Irelnd to marry a mongol princess; founding the Irish Khanate dynasty.
Also ironic is that I would get this event as a Khan.
A50229257E49DC88A3C752FD27830413BFFE88E1

not soooo weird considering the game mechanics, i just thought it was funny as hell :D

KEqFj.jpg

i know this is a simple question but how do you take screenshots? I wanna post my Provence/Libya/Jerusalem domain and list of rulers including one with coolest nickname I have seen so far "the Ironside"

F11. it gets saved under your documents folder (paradox interactive subfolder and so on)

I honestly have no idea how this happened.

actually in my games, AI England is half the time Norway or ruled by a splinter from Hara"a"ld, wioth the Godwins relegated to a county or duchy, and William back in Rouen or something.