• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
He might be.. they are renowned for their distillers... But we can't have him rot.. That doesn't bring in any buck for me..

I believe that he was not Swedish. Then I shall perform the rituals, along with those of the Islander Captain and The shot Apprentice! All are now with the Lord and he will truly know His Own!

Notice how we find Bagricula up in the Eenkuush voters.. *nudge nudge wink wink*

Lemm'e have a go at him.. please master please.. I want to stab him with my pointy stick..

I was very close to having Bags as a Hunt target if enk and pever had tied, but I do have some sense.

I would fully endorse the hanging of Bagricula, not sure how much that means around here anymore.

I was very close to having Bags as a Hunt target if enk and pever had tied, but I do have some sense.

I would fully endorse the hanging of Bagricula, not sure how much that means around here anymore.

I don't. Baggy has been in the spotlight for so long it wouldn't surprise me if he's been scanned. If we haven't had a JL member crying wolf yet, I don't think we should lynch him.

Unvote Suirantes
Vote Bagricula

Cause you all no fun.

My god he's right..

To the rafts everyone..

The only raft that we have left is your bar...... So should we rip that down or??? :D

The only raft that we have left is your bar...... So should we rip that down or??? :D

STOP.. Lets think about this a bit.. It's not that dangerous here is it?? I think j-L is being the coward he always is..
No lets stay.. I do have to take more seashells for the dark rum though.. It's getting scarse and I need to pour some over Pffefergetter each night so he doesn't reek so much..

Ok, sbr hunting and having explained.
Suirantes switching and advocating Ties.
Talk about Baggy once again.

*sigh* I need to sleep before I reach any decision on a vote. Can someone compile a votecount analysis (looks pointedly at Vain) that I can think over while at work tomorrow?

Official vote count, 21h 42min to deadline

Suirantes - 2 - walrus, Najs,
bagricula - 1 - Suirantes,

not voted - lots - Paendrag, Kriszo, Nautilu, Rendap, randakar, sbr, snoopdogg, Lord_D, Falc, Taiisatai64, Vainglory, esemesas, OrangeYoshi, Bagricula, Rockingluke, the_hdk, Trinitrotolouen, Kingepyon, tamius24, jacob-Lundgren, humancalculator

Missed one vote - Suirantes, Nautilu, Bagricula

VOTE SUIRANTES, for now.

Talk about questionable statements coming from him....

Unvote Bagricula
Vote Suirantes

Jumping on the bandwagon!

I like how pever and enk were both sort of telling the truth.
I never lied.
STOP.. Lets think about this a bit.. It's not that dangerous here is it?? I think j-L is being the coward he always is..
No lets stay.. I do have to take more seashells for the dark rum though.. It's getting scarse and I need to pour some over Pffefergetter each night so he doesn't reek so much..

Hurrr?

If you could be a bit more specific in what you accuse me of, I'll gladly explain in detail why I did what I did.

How do you explain the Flemish->French dictionary mentioned in an update?

Also, I distinctly remember something involving kittens. :D

Unvote Bagricula
Vote Suirantes

Jumping on the bandwagon!

wat.jpg

I never lied.

Hurrr?
Just remember we play with different ghost rules than what you are used to here. Try to limit yourself to "Go wolves!" if the wolves do something good in an update or laugh at the village when they have shot themselves in their feet etc. Don't get into arguments with living players, don't advice on the best cause of action, don't explain why you did something when you were alive, don't even count the votes for the players etc.