• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Long time lurker of this AAR, and I'll say that I love every AAR you do. Your simple and interesting style is better than any other AuthAAR I know. I've read your Russia MDS, USA KR, and (obviously) this. To my knowledge those are your only AARs written (if I am mistaken, link me to one I missed), and I loved them all. I especially love your MDS AARs, and I hope you will continue to make wonderful AARs in the future.
P.S. Why is it all the Canadians do the best video game related things?

Long time lurker of this AAR, and I'll say that I love every AAR you do. Your simple and interesting style is better than any other AuthAAR I know. I've read your Russia MDS, USA KR, and (obviously) this. To my knowledge those are your only AARs written (if I am mistaken, link me to one I missed), and I loved them all. I especially love your MDS AARs, and I hope you will continue to make wonderful AARs in the future.
P.S. Why is it all the Canadians do the best video game related things?

Long story short, we're gifts from the heavens

Long story short, we're gifts from the heavens

As a humble man, I couldn't agree more.

Btw, Kaiser are you nodding in new countries to the files, changing up some old files or are they already in the system for these new nations popping up?

@Sakura_F: Epic IC? China is nothing in comparison to the new big players.

@Sumeragi: Maybe later.

@Barvinok: Japan has no interests in Europe, so Japan will not really care.

@Asalto: I had been waiting for a long time to use those CNC Generals characters. :happy: As for whether or not Tibet/E Turkestan will survive, I figure they will last for a long time. China is in no position to try and retake either country, and I can't really see Russia wanting to send troops or anything to help them do so, since they are gonna have their hands full keeping a watch on their new European sphere of influence.

@MastahCheef117: Maybe later.

@MarkusH: I like East Turkestan far better, since this name seems more common. Besides, "Uyghuristan" sounds like the name of a Theme Park to me.

@Reddenbawker: Thanks for the praise, and welcome aboard. I have actually written a few more, but they were really kinda terrible. I did one as Canada, one as Germany, one as Nationalist Spain, and one as the USSR. I don't think of those early attempts very highly, and I do not have any links to them. (well, the USSR one was probably the best out of those, but people screamed at me for how it ended, and I never got around to an epilogue for it)

@TemplarComander: I am altering the files for other countries to make some of these new states. Danubian Fed is just Austria with a new name/flag/colour, while the Union of Scandinavia is Sweden with a new flag and more cores. East Turkestan is actually using files for Chechniya, while the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic is using Togo's file.

@Everyone else: thanks for the comments!

As China collapses in Asia, in Europe, a new country has begun to take shape. United by their shared hardships, their shared struggles, their shared victories and defeats on the battlefield, the remaining members of the European Union, have reached the conclusion that to survive in a much more dangerous world, it is time to unite.
euformsup.png

Referendum's are held throughout the European Union on the question of European integration. In all of the EU's member states, the votes come back strongly in favour of the upgrading of the EU from simply an organization to a country.
euagreement.png

With the votes coming back in favour of unification, the process begins. Brussels, in Belgium, is confirmed as the capital of the new European Federation.
unificationbegins.png

With the groundwork for transition having been planned out months in advance, the transition to European Federation sovereignty is made rather quickly. From Lisbon in Portugal to Berlin in Germany, the European Federation gains total sovereignty over the EU's member states, which now become sub divisional units of the greater federation.
europeanfederationforms.png

The unification of Europe into the European Federation has created one of the strongest countries on earth. The EF now possesses the largest economy on the planet, outdoing even the United States in industrial capacity. The EF is also an immediate military superpower, having inherited the armies, navies, and air forces of its member states. Whats more, the EF has also inherited the French nuclear weapons arsenal, making them a nuclear power.
efic.png

28klpjs.jpg

eurofighterdiamondraf29.jpg

The cabinet of the European Federation after unification. The head of state is former Prime Minister of Italy Romano Prodi, while the head of government is German politician Guido Westerwelle. Of particular note in the cabinet is the appointment of veteran Dutch General Suilen (whose Dutch infantry brigade was one of the first to enter Tunis, Algiers, and Miami) as chief of staff of the European Federation's Armed Forces and head of the European Federation's Army.
efcabinet.png

Finally, the European Federation grants independence to brand new regimes in the North African states it overran during the war with ECON. Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, and Libya are restored with liberal democratic governments, joined along with the Sahrawi Republic into the EF's own defensive alliance.
efallies.png

It took many decades and a third World War to do it, but the dream of a unified Europe has now become reality.
4978euflag.jpg

Mein Gott! Westerwelle, Solana and Frattini as European Triumvirate? What a fortune that I live in Danubian Federation! Also, French must be going trough the roof due to lack of French representaton. EU was meant to be New Frankish Empire, not the Holy Roman Empire!

At least it's larger than the one in that EU MDS AAR

That 'other' (Note : It preceded this one.) EU was also formed because it beat the Soviet Union in a very short WW 3. What are you trying to say here ... >_>

Great post as always. A United Europe is a Strong Europe.

An alliance between the EU and de US would own the Russians hardcore! Atleast this way it will be more of a challenge for Japan :D!
I'd say: free eastern Europe!

Good news for us who live in the European puppet states. The Russians will be crushed in WW4 against a united Europa in the West and a super Japan in the East. But why weren't Ireland and Britain integrated into the EF when they are both part of the EU and why are the Swiss allowed to remain neutral?

Good question, it's because the Brits were not really interested in surrendering their soveriegnty to a united Europe, and Switzerland, being neutral during WWIII and not a member of the EU, were allowed to remain neutral.

A united Europe could really prove to be a threat in the future.
Is Europe allied with the USA?

IIRC they cut a separate peace deal with the Russians after beeing overrun, so no

Ireland and Malta should have joined the EF. Britain however is much less involved in the European Union structure, always trying to get out. Since they're probably more interested in the USA anyway them joining the EF isnt very logical.