• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Could someone PM me those instructions on how to install DVIP and mappa regnorum to me as well? Would greatly appreciate it since it always says database mismatch every time I just copy mappa regnorum over DVIP :(

Also, does the mongols work as they did in DV vanilla, with both il-khanate and golden horde spawning? When I played MR, it seemed like only il-khanate would spawn..

Also, does the mongols work as they did in DV vanilla, with both il-khanate and golden horde spawning? When I played MR, it seemed like only il-khanate would spawn..

The GH should appear, all I've changed with the Mongol events is the provinces where they can spawn.

I would also appreciate a PM of someone saying how to put DV and M.R. together. Just downloaded the map and I wanted to play it.
Thanks!

Mappa Regorum 1.7
Edited DVIP events

To install, extract over a clean installation of CK-DV or over a previous version of the mod (it should work if you already have the DVIP events as well). Then, if you want the edited DVIP events, extract over the mod afterwards.

This update features some small fixes and changes, including a few redrawing of borders in Wallachia, the Levant and Italy and some duchy/kingdom readjustments.