• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
AOK switches to Sid before Esemesas has even one vote
Snoopdogg votes Esemesas because he "told"
Drxav votes Jacob "To keep things interesting"
Jacob votes for Esemesas
Sid votes Esemesas
Slinky votes Eternaly_Lost saying "I won't make it a tie"
Split votes Esemesas
EUROO7 votes Esemesas
Esemesas votes Syber_Sid
Reis votes Esemesas

It turns out, Kingepyon, you made the same mistake with AOK as you did with me: we voted Sid before Esemesas was even a candidate.

Drxav's vote stands out slightly because when he voted Sid had 5 votes, Reis had 3, and Jacob 2, so if he'd voted Reis it would have kept things closer. However, Drxav may have been hoping for a 3 way tie.

Slinky of course said he didn't want to make a tie, but at best he could have brought Jacob or Esemesas within striking range of Sid. Interesting reluctance there. But it seems clear there was absolutely no push to save Esemesas. At all. Even Slinky's strange reluctance to "make a tie" doesn't imply a pack with Esemesas and Reis because if he'd voted Sid that would have done more to help them both and been less suspicious.

I'd actually be more suspicious about the sudden pile onto Esemesas. Snoop said he made a baddie tell, but in fact he followed his standard Day 1 voting pattern, and his previous post was just an irrelevant comment. Snoop now says he picked someone random. So what, someone gets suggested for having a baddie tell, when they didn't, and piles on enough votes to get lynched, two hours from deadline? If it weren't for the fact Esemesas was a wolf and Sid wasn't, that would look like a very obvious attempt by Sid's pack to save him.

Given that EUROO7 was involved, I smell some sort of bizarre strategy, like "Throw a packmate under a bus on Day 1 to establish an alibi". Or his old Eurodynamics gone wrong. Definitely think he's suspicious.

As for throwaway voters, I always advocate pursuing throwaways when there's no better target. I see only two real throwaways: Steed and Slinky. Adamus ended up the only person voting for Hebelecan, but he placed his vote early enough when there were 2 votes that it could have gone Hebelecan's way. Hearth voted for Reis who was a real candidate, he just didn't switch, and that's not suspicious. Hebelecan's vote for EL was early on too, and again, not switching when candidates firm up isn't suspicious. Jacob was a possible contender early on too, so we can take them out.

Maybe I'm being too lenient here, but the way I see it not shifting onto a viable candidate on Day 1 isn't suspicious, it's only when you hurl your vote away like Slinky or Steed did when there are real frontrunners that it becomes suspicious. Particularly with the "Day 1 voting is random" meme.

Maybe I'm being too lenient here, but the way I see it not shifting onto a viable candidate on Day 1 isn't suspicious, it's only when you hurl your vote away like Slinky or Steed did when there are real frontrunners that it becomes suspicious. Particularly with the "Day 1 voting is random" meme.

You know, you can add to Steed being even more bloody suspicious to that because of his early vote today accusing me of being a baddie just because I failed to vote on Day 1, when I did apologize to the GM for not being there before the deadline to vote, because it looks like he's trying to hide away his behavior on Day 1 by creating a smoke-screen where other players latch on candidates early and ignore his behavior.

Moved into a new flat (with my partner....who reads these games over my shoulder and hates AOK :D) which doesn't have internet.....or a phoneline. And still doesn't after a month and a half. :mad:

Ever so slightly annoyed that I missed both rysz and yours games, have I missed a third one as well?

Congrats on the move though. :)
The game before Rysz's was Ciryandor's, and you didn't miss that, no. :p

I'm having some difficulty doing a count right now btw. So someone else should feel free. :D

Wow, I AM suprised I was not accused of being a wolf yet. With the lack of thought around recent games, I almost expected Split knew who the wolfs are he must be one of them. In any case Vote Vainglorgy, not random

Wow, I AM suprised I was not accused of being a wolf yet. With the lack of thought around recent games, I almost expected Split knew who the wolfs are he must be one of them. In any case Vote Vainglorgy, not random

I didn't think your votes made you suspicious, but this post does.

Give your reasons. Just saying "Vote [x] for reasons only known to me" is bullshit. If you've got a reason share it with the village so they can evaluate it. If it's a good reason they'll support you, if it's a bad one they won't. If it's a good reason and you don't say and people ignore you, then you're just hurting the village.

QFT.

I agree, if you have a reason that is not random give it.

Vote The_Split for claiming to have a reason for his vote and refusing to give it.

Official votecount
04 hours 08 minutes remaining on the jump clock

Adamus (2) - joebthegreat [278], Kingepyon [287]
Ciryandor (2) - Steed [295], reis91 [298]
Slinky (1) - Ciryandor [277]
Nautilu (1) - Trinitrotoluen [294]
Steed (1) - Vainglory [303]
THE_SPLIT (1) - Eternaly_Lost

Not voted: hebelecan, Adamus, snoopdogg, Bagricula, drxav, AOK. 11, THE_SPLIT, Jacob-lundgren, Slinky, Nautilu, Euroo7
Missed one vote: Ciryandor, Nautilu

4 hours left and 11 non-voters. Ouch!

I'd actually be more suspicious about the sudden pile onto Esemesas. Snoop said he made a baddie tell, but in fact he followed his standard Day 1 voting pattern, and his previous post was just an irrelevant comment. Snoop now says he picked someone random. So what, someone gets suggested for having a baddie tell, when they didn't, and piles on enough votes to get lynched, two hours from deadline? If it weren't for the fact Esemesas was a wolf and Sid wasn't, that would look like a very obvious attempt by Sid's pack to save him.

Nothing suspicious about it. Switching near the deadline is often a good thing for the village to do. It makes it harder for the wolves to control the voting, by making it more chaotic.

Vote Drxav Because I haven't really seen him around.

vote steed

They tell me...he has but 1 vote. One? How can this be??

Given that EUROO7 was involved, I smell some sort of bizarre strategy, like "Throw a packmate under a bus on Day 1 to establish an alibi". Or his old Eurodynamics gone wrong. Definitely think he's suspicious.

My experience with the Demon Child has suggested that he is actually not particularly treacherous in regards to selling out packmates (unless that packmate is me. Then we try and kill each other as would be expected.). Its not like he can avoid a scan anyway. Selling out Ese there makes no sense from EURO's perspective.

But yes, he is suspicious. He is EURO.

The only person among the Ese voters that I would view as having good odds of being a sellout is Reis. He had already been under threat and given the village's natural desire to torture and kill him I can imagine Reis thinking it necessary to take such a step in order to insure his own survival. We will have to watch him closely.

Other than that, I am not sure what we can tell from yesterday at this point. Later on we may be able to discern something once we have more information, but right now I do not see much there. The votes on Syber were mostly cast before Ese was in danger. It was a late wave that sunk him and there was almost no pushback. Not much we can pull from that. We got lucky I think. I bet Snoops claims of randomness are correct. Its not the first time he has done such a thing. Snoop has a very effective wolfdar in my experience.

Usually wolves just try and stay out of the limelight in the opening days. I would therefore imagine that our enemies could be found among those who voted for neither Ese nor Syber.

VOTE STEED

Vote JoeB.. There has always been something wooden about him and theres no room for wood in Space!!

I agree with VG and Jacob that Steed should be looked at. Steed's vote has all the characteristics that I would expect a baddie to have. There was a close vote cycle, there were three leading candidates within reach of going to the gallows, and Steed ignores them and casts a throwaway on a candidate that does not have a single vote on him.

Not that I would ever hesitate to lynch Joeb, I am just saying Steed seems to fit the baddie profile, and thus I will vote him today.

Last edited:
Official votecount
01 hours 45 minutes remaining on the jump clock

Steed (3) - Vainglory [303], Jacob-lundgren [313], AOK. 11 [315]
Adamus (2) - joebthegreat [278], Kingepyon [287]
Ciryandor (2) - Steed [295], reis91 [298]
Slinky (2) - Ciryandor [277], Adamus [311]
Nautilu (1) - Trinitrotoluen [294]
THE_SPLIT (1) - Eternaly_Lost
drxav (1) - snoopdogg [312]

Not voted: hebelecan, Bagricula, drxav, THE_SPLIT, Slinky, Nautilu, EUROO7
Missed one vote: Ciryandor, Nautilu

Well Slinks is up already, so let's make Steed the competitor, shall we?

An easy vote for you today then....?? im honoured sir.

Not that I would ever hesitate to lynch Joeb, I am just saying Steed seems to fit the baddie profile, and thus I will vote him today.

Perfect way to get a rubbish vote in.. I hope they put you in the swimming pool and leave you to rust!!!!

Vote Dr. Xav

unvote nautilus, vote Adamus

Having a single leader with 3 votes and a bunch of people with 2 votes could be a recipe for disaster if somebody wants to snipe.

unvote nautilus, vote Adamus

Having a single leader with 3 votes and a bunch of people with 2 votes could be a recipe for disaster if somebody wants to snipe.

And a TIE is so much better...