• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Q) When I start building Mil divisions in 5 parallel and 10 serial, 200 MP is taken away - although the last div will not be produced until 21 months from now. When building divisions, of any kind, have the required MP always been deducted immediately from the MP pool (I thought MP was "claimed" as the division started production)?

Q) When I start building Mil divisions in 5 parallel and 10 serial, 200 MP is taken away - although the last div will not be produced until 21 months from now. When building divisions, of any kind, have the required MP always been deducted immediately from the MP pool (I thought MP was "claimed" as the division started production)?

Yes, it is always taken awya straight away.

I think its like that to avoid a situation where you produce units but then dont have the manpower needed to deploy them

I think its like that to avoid a situation where you produce units but then dont have the manpower needed to deploy them

Yes, but for that scenario it would be enough if MP was subtracted when production on a unit actually started, as opposed to locking up a few hundred MP that will actually not be in production for a year or so :)

New question!

Q) I've got my message settings set to Pause and popup for "When one of our Air units arrive at it's destination" - and I get this popup every single time my air unit returns from a bombing mission. I set the plane to bomb, and for every return trip the game pauses and I get a popup. Was this also SF behaviour?

Yes, but for that scenario it would be enough if MP was subtracted when production on a unit actually started, as opposed to locking up a few hundred MP that will actually not be in production for a year or so :)

New question!

Q) I've got my message settings set to Pause and popup for "When one of our Air units arrive at it's destination" - and I get this popup every single time my air unit returns from a bombing mission. I set the plane to bomb, and for every return trip the game pauses and I get a popup. Was this also SF behaviour?

Oh, you´ll love this, if it is truely new to you: Richt-click the message.

in the manus says that it increases political strife or something like that. if it does only that its pointless because you can alreasy see the ideologies popularity by suporting a party

Oh, you´ll love this, if it is truely new to you: Richt-click the message.

:p Not really what I was asking... I've always had the setting that when my planes arrive at destination (rebase, in effect) game pauses, but now it pauses every time they return from mission. Obviously I had to take away the popup and pause or I'd unpause twice a day per air unit.
I'll try again: is the behaviour that an air unit landing on it's home airfield between bombing count's as "When one of our Air units arrive at it's destination" new to FtM?

in the manus says that it increases political strife or something like that. if it does only that its pointless because you can alreasy see the ideologies popularity by suporting a party

Hmm, im wondering about that too. It seems useless if it does nothing to the affected target country.

Another question: What approach do i need in order to attempt a coup in a country?

nobody has ever seen a coup as far as i know.

Well, I have lol. In my own country :)
coup_mexico.jpg

It was however before this expansion.

With SF i think, and I made dissent raise near 100 so it must have triggered it.
I was so amazed back then, so still got that screenie :D