• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How the devil did I betray Jakalo if neither him nor I remembered that treaty? I thought we had a mutually agreed upon a new diplomatic relationship consisting of beating each other over the head with blunt objects over Sicily. :p

The treaty itself was from a more innocent time, before we had to riddle our treaties with clauses stating you couldn't assassinate each others kings or dynasty and steal their vassals if you had a NAP...

On an unrelated note: Death to China!

I'm pretty sure I specifically remember pioneering all-encompasing naps from the last great game where basically naps ALSO included clauses stating you recognized each others borders and agreed to not vassal snipe and agreed to return such provinces should they inherit away.

What did China ever do to you.

Could we leave the blayne bashing as priviledged to those who actually have played with him and were there when he got banned ;)
cruel insults require long association between the participants to remain in pun-level that they are intented...

Tibet is so poor it would bankrupt itself just trying to field an army.

Qin will likely bankrupt itself trying to exist. ;)

Or send all its armies halfway across the world to stop the relentless growth of the Maya.

Or send all its armies halfway across the world to stop the relentless growth of the Maya.

It's not really a joking matter, protecting Germany had long term ramifications if it succeeded, most notably maintaining the world energy supply.

As for CK my borders were reasonably secure this time as I made sure to talk to Bavaria first, and since the game wasn't doing the constant crashing where's the harm?

It's not really a joking matter, protecting Germany had long term ramifications if it succeeded, most notably maintaining the world energy supply.

As for CK my borders were reasonably secure this time as I made sure to talk to Bavaria first, and since the game wasn't doing the constant crashing where's the harm?

Spoken like a true optimist!

Obviously, Bavaria's word is its bond :rolleyes:.

He has nothing to gain by letting France exhaust itself, oh no. Neither do I, for that matter :D

Ignore the Islamic warhost currently marching into southern France.

Nothing that could reasonably be done, I picked a single thread and thats it, everything else is secondary, if I was to "keep my strength in reserve" on the chance that something else may or may not happen nothing would get done.

Think, Decide, Act.

and there was much rejoicing!

In other news:

Persia and Russia peace with a NAP lasting till 1410, Persia gains most the lands it occupies!
We struggle to find replacements for Italy and France!
Italy's neighbours scramble to do divide the boot-loot! Byzantium and France are left out!
Croatia signs defensive pacts with Russia and Bavaria against Byzantium, KoM reacts as predicted at the news:
KoM at Ederon forums said:
Encirclement! Aggression! Denying Rome its rightful place in the Sun!