• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I suggest we abandon big werewolf and only do Lite games. Opening a big game and constantly delaying the start because of lack of players will just turn away more players and is simply boring. It's better to just constantly have full lite games instead.

I suggest we abandon big werewolf and only do Lite games. Opening a big game and constantly delaying the start because of lack of players will just turn away more players and is simply boring. It's better to just constantly have full lite games instead.
I oppose, because I don't play Lite.

I agee, big games with few players are very boring! It kind of defeats the point of a full game to be honest!

I oppose, because I don't play Lite.

Start then :)

Or that he is just suffering from total and complete blindness? ;)

That's what happens when you don't stop.......... you know :p

About 6 hours left to sign up if you are interested and read this and are not in.

I'll bow to your superior knowledge!!

I just put up my first big WW game. Being a slight newb here, where should I advertise (except for the "new WW game up" thread)?

EDIT: Nvm, found the answer on the previous page :D