• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't want to make him a hunt target til I've had a chat with him (Need to PM him......), and it was only a seer-style scan, so he could still be a cultist.

Fair enough.
Too bad about the early outing though. Now we'll just have a bandwagon today, instead of a decent set of votes..

Vote Steed

Fair enough.
Too bad about the early outing though. Now we'll just have a bandwagon today, instead of a decent set of votes..

Vote Steed

Don't worry so much. We've had a couple of really good days of voting so far. We just need someone* to analyze them.

* Someone other than me.

Vote Steed

yayyyy!

JL!

Even my primitive battle droid programming can determine what to do:

vote Steed

Vote Marvin

It appears that the sympathizers and traitors in our midst have emerged. Now to look for more clues.

Observation: It appears that we have proven one among us to be a human sympathizer. VOTE to kill STEED

guys, we are getting stomped.

let's get steed and get a win.

vote steed

Vote Steed

Seems like the best option to eliminate someone who has some proof against him, rather than someone with no evidence either way.

Well, R2, it seems the nice friendly droids have informed us that their are Imperial human collaborators here

Vote Steed.

*music* *wa-* *-go-* *-ns* *Around the world.*

Vote Steed

alanrickman19.jpg

'Oh i see, this is a turn up for the books... Theres me thinking that Im The PRIEST. It looks like when i scanned Dublish last night he used his Spiritually Attuned trait...:(

Im dead whatever happens, so when you kill me please,kill DUBLISH the Cultist next..

Even if you save me, i will be hunted now unless the GA or Doc can help

Vote DUBLISH

@EDIT:: If anybody from the JL would like to know the SORC identity, its SBR.
I was holding onto this to watch his votes and wait for the JL, but it seems i wont get the chance.

Last edited:
Official vote count

Steed - most - dublish, walrus, AVN, randakar, trespoe, Raczynski, the_hdk, sbr, Kriszo, Ciryandor, humancalculator, Yakman, billy bob, White Daimon, Lord Strange II, Lord_D
dublish - 1 - Steed

not voted - 2 - Jopi, Eternaly_Lost
absent - 1 - Slinky

missed one vote - sbr, Lord Strange II, humancalculator, White Daimon, billy bob, Jopi, Raczynski

Sorry I missed the vote, I would've thought I'd gotten home yesterday before the deadline, but instead I got back at 7 am. :wacko:

Anyway, Steed. He's giving the standard defense to being outed. I find it a little too convenient that he knows the Sorc, too. And why would he not out the sorc (or arrange the outing via someone), when he's got the name? There's no point in watching the sorc's votes once he's been scanned. I'm just not buying this story.

Vote Steed