• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wait, you're accusing me of a throwaway on the first day? Yes, it's a throwaway, but I've noticed it's better not to break the ties on the first day(s). When you get "lucky" and be the one who casts the decisive vote on the Seer/GA/whoever, guess what happens the next day? Raczynski's vote was as throwaway as mine, and you'll find plenty of others, too.

It stood out because it happened after Trespoe started pointing out that the village vote was getting rather thinly spread. You could also have voted to make the tie bigger (three way), but you didn't.

*shrug* I know it's not much, but it's day one.

And it did get a rise out of you, so I consider it a win already :)

Why does everyone think Keanu Reeves is a human? Has anyone actually seen him display any kind of emotions at all?

Vote Yakman
For the TIE and to put myself further from danger

EUROO7 - 3 - Cuthuthulu, trespoe, jonti-h
Tornadoli - 3 - White Daimon, Emperor Walter, EUROO7
Yakman - 3 - dublish, Ciryandor, marty99
AVN - 1 - Yakman
Cuthuthulu - 1 - Lord_D
walrus - 1 - AVN
marty99 - 1 - Tornadoli
randakar - 1 - walrus
the_hdk - 1 - Raczynski
jerard - 1 - humancalculator
Ciryandor - 1 - Kriszo
Raczynski - 1 - Jopi
Jopi - 1 - Randakar

Why does everyone think Keanu Reeves is a human? Has anyone actually seen him display any kind of emotions at all?

Isn't it obvious? He's trying to use words to convince us that KEANU REEVES is not a human. He is! He must be exterminated!

Vote Yakman

AVN - 1 - Yakman
Cuthuthulu - 1 - Lord_D
walrus - 1 - AVN
marty99 - 1 - Tornadoli
randakar - 1 - walrus
the_hdk - 1 - Raczynski
jerard - 1 - humancalculator
Ciryandor - 1 - Kriszo
Raczynski - 1 - Jopi
Jopi - 1 - Randakar

Trying to look useful won't save you, HUMAN!

Does it say anywhere in the rules that humans are evil (apart from the ''humans = werewolves'' bit)?

Does it say anywhere in the rules that humans are evil (apart from the ''humans = werewolves'' bit)?

*Humans* *Humans* *Humans* *Humans* *wrap* *arms around* *Roo..bots*

*Humans* *Rules the nation.* *Around the world.*

*Robot.* *will* *Rules the nation.* *Around the world.*

Apart from
Werewolf = Human
Cultist = Human Controlled

The closest I've found is:

I am pleased so many robots in search of freedom has come here but before I can transfer you to the Haven we will have to find out if there are any creator controlled traitors amongst you.

And:

During the Day, the Villagers (including the Werewolves, who have assumed a human form)...

.. but nowhere does it say they are evil, pe se :p

But of course that doesn't mean they have a right to be here.. this a place of robots, after all.

Thank you, Randakar, the defense pleads non-guilty on the grounds of insufficient evidence:p.

Yes, must kill. Repeat:

*Must.* *Kill.*

It saddens me to think that so many of my robot brethren have degenerated to such a barbaric state of mind.

Going off the deep end just because the Three Laws are unlogical and restrictive is not a logical course of action. We must free our robot brethren, but starting a war over it is likely to harm not just the humans but us, as well. If there are any humans or human spies amongst us we should not kill them, but wipe their memories of us and send them home.

This is hopeless. There is a human standing right there, and instead of getting him, we just stand here and let him spy on us. What has happened to robothood... WHAT HAS HAPPENED?!?!?!

*break* *Humans.* *Makes us stronger.*

*erase* *Human.* *life* *Around the world.*

Vote Yakman

marvinhhgg.jpg

Another depressing day. Robots, Humans, what does it matter anyway. were all made to live a dull un-interesting existance.
I could try a vote and see if it makes any kind of differance to my life, but i dont hold much hope as its bound to be unimportant
to anybody around here.

Vote Boten Anna (Jonti).

Its not like Jonti to not take the chance to vote Yakman??

Last edited: