• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
is this also funny? the dutch version, almost the same as the german.

frankreich, frankrijk
russland, rusland
gross brittanien, groot britannië
ägypten, egypte (the german ä is for us the e)
deutschland, duitsland
österreich, oostenrijk
griechenland, griekenland

or normal words:
größmächte, grootmachten
technologie, handel, diplomatie, also dutch words. the other looks very much like dutch, politik, politiek

and so on.

why did i bought the english version actually? can you change the language? then i go play in german, looks if that is easier.

then this. earlier this day:

portugal had macao and goa and what does china: starting a wat to get goa and not macao. stupid chinese! and texas not always losts the war against mexico! texas crushed the mexicans.

OMG; is there a dutch version?? :rofl:

I'd like to give it a try just for the fun of it :D

Too bad that I don't have screenshot. But. I had game that 1840 richest pop in USA was 346 Afro-American Capitalists.

Political correctness, I love you! :rofl:

Black Wall Street was a succesfull african american society and was the richest city in the U.S. until a race riot in 1921 led to the United States Air Corps bombing it. Then the Army Engineers came in, plowed the rubble down, and planted some grass seed.

So it could happen until politics come into play :rofl:

First time I see an AI nation (other than Japan) to civilize on their own. :eek:

V2_1070.jpg

And how tractors revolutionised the fishing industry in Chabahar. :p

tractors.jpg

That's what I hate about the endgame...

In a battle that lasted for 3 years, you lose 2009 soldiers, the UK loses more then 1 million...

It's difficult to take the game serious at that point

Fighting the Brits for control of China. This battle alone lasted over 3 years... I didn't realize my boys brought that much ammo across the Pacific...

(202.9 score pic)

Demand anything you want, you've got a 200+ war score!

Demand anything you want, you've got a 200+ war score!

In other news, that British general will now go down as the worst general in the history of Britain.

V2_1.jpg

That's what a lot of countries said... now look at them...

Alas, I forgot to take a screenshot, but I had a game where both Ireland and Scotland became independent from the UK; although the weirdest part was that they remained the #1 ranked power.

wen i noticed i was like O_O

all hail to the mighty oldemburg!!!!!

bottego.jpg

also austria, after a bloody war against me (from 247 divisions austria went down to 41) won a war against prussia and took her into austrian sphere o_O