• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Will be a great game!

It would be if I were a fan of the genre and played on consoles.

But don't mind me. Go and have your fun.

I'm actually pretty excited. Looks like fun for me and friends. I hope the co-op is done well. The Synergy system sound interesting.

Oh my god is this the new crusader kings

Yes, haven't you been paying attention?! And what a neat title they chose too.
:p

But, no, it's not. If you weren't being sarcastic.

Doesn't seem any close to L4D fun. :p

Looks really fun actually!

Nothing against a decent shooter, and I really like CoD (Modern Warfare), L4D and even liked Counterstrike back in the days, but here's an honest question: what is this adding to the game lineup (apart from being a console game) that a certain Source Engine mod or another console shooter can't give us?

Console! What's happening!

So basically, Paradox made a lot of money off HOI3 (which still is not working) and now they are expanding to other things (which are not HOI3). Did I mention HOI3 needs more attention; it does. HOI3 needs more attention.

i was expecting a victoria 2 expansion :rofl:

Looks awesome, but i hope the gameplay is not only a generic FPS in western, mix all the generic stuff with a revolutionary gameplay, just like mount and blade! I mean, mounting is part of the westerns and stealing too

just for fun (also to be sure my own prices are up to date) :

how much did P'dox paid for that unfinished website (as per today wenesday 9th december)? Or does it was developped (sic) by P'dox itself (well by the team at least).

Another question : Aren't you affraid (as a member of the sale force) that the poor image given by an unfinished website might eventually reflect poorly that new game?

For those who will feel hurt by my questions; be aware those questions are professional questions asked to another professional; and not at all tauting questions.

So basically, Paradox made a lot of money off HOI3 (which still is not working) and now they are expanding to other things (which are not HOI3). Did I mention HOI3 needs more attention; it does. HOI3 needs more attention.

huh?

We had quite a few very succesful 3rd party titles like Majesty 2, East India Company, Supreme Ruler 2020, Mount & Blade, Elven Legacy released during the last year, which have given us quite alot more money than we got from hoi3.

Forum activity is not really indicative of how well our games sell.

huh?

We had quite a few very succesful 3rd party titles like Majesty 2, East India Company, Supreme Ruler 2020, Mount & Blade, Elven Legacy released during the last year, which have given us quite alot more money than we got from hoi3.

Forum activity is not really indicative of how well our games sell.

Did each of them, or the total of them give you more than HoI3? :eek: