• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As Golle said though, our old Prussia player is still with us, and the Germany player seems likely to stay too, so right now there's not actually any open spots. That being said, we frequently need subs

We still need Pakistan!!

Expeditionary forces to the weaker side? You school your leaders and prolong the war that exhaust others, two birds with one stone! :cool:
I would have done that long ago if only I could: high isolationism prevents me from the necessary alliance to send Exp forces. So Patton and Yamamoto are stuck playing cards in Peru :(

Yeah, i'm rooting for Italy now.
What a coincidence, so do I :cool:

Interesting to see that the American powers want Germany sold out. Apparently they think that a protracted war is not in their best interests? One would think the opposite, that having China + Georgia + France + Africa + Finland + Germany being tied down would be a good thing for them.

But apparently they think that a victorious coalition would be the worse enemy? Why else would you want a war to end early in a war game.

The Asian coalition and the Frenchies should fight it out to the bitter end. Clearly the Chinese and Georgians have not made their weight fully felt yet. But on the other hand France has the better tactics. Who's going to win?

My money is on France. The coalition consists of many players, and if only one of them misses a session, the whole alliance will be considerably weakened. France (and Africa) on the other hand are but two powers, and unlikely to not show up.

Not to mention that once the Americans have lowered their isolationism, they will be looking at how to best stab others in the back, and the Asians would be the best candidates to suffer from that seeing as how this war forces them to deploy forces far, far away from home while France has short fronts, interior lines and more compact territory.

I think the biggest factor in this war is the gamemechanism setting the Interventionism sliders.

The idea that west(america) would have abandon Germany outrigth and buntly is as mad as wrong as any claim taken from the thin air.

Germany is far from abandoned and claims of "coalition" of China and Axis to frighten America out of helping Germany is bit degatory...both parties are actually figthing only against same enemy for same cause, but never there has been plans for co-operate after the disastrous brakedown of PEC.
It simply is that only France, Georgia and China were the sole nations in the game able to DoW nations...and sole one expressing that rigth.

The outcome of this war is far from certain...lot will be determen in the negotiation boards, but in the end, the one with more witt and skill next saturday propaply dictates the peace terms.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
BTW, It occured to just so late that thank god we have NAP with American nations;) You got out from that one there with the talks of attacking Finland in the session...
But not next time:cool:

Surely you would never accuse the GM of backstabbing? I feel it may be necessary to remind you of the relevant section of the rules!

Calling someone other than the GM an 'inveterate backstabber' is allowed, however, especially if done in-character in an AAR. Calling the GM an 'inveterate backstabber' is not forbidden, as such, but make sure your back is to a wall which you trust to have no secret passages in it.

:D

How could anyone who's played with you for so long can accuse you from such horrid crime:wacko:

I can play, if you mind to explain to me how MP works:p

How, indeed? I wish it to be stated for the record that I categorically deny any incidents of backstabbing in my past, and also that I have no intention of backstabbing anyone in the present or future. I am deeply hurt by such allegations; one might almost say shocked - yes, shocked! It is possible that some actions of mine might be interpreted, by the uncharitable gossips who dog every successful person and to whom nobody sensible listens, as unheralded assumed-consent kidney surgery, but certainly if that's the worst you can be accused of, you're doing well.

Thank you people for all those wonderfull screenshots and AARs! If everyone keeps updating like this, this will be a glorious ending to such an epic game.

How, indeed? I wish it to be stated for the record that I categorically deny any incidents of backstabbing in my past, and also that I have no intention of backstabbing anyone in the present or future. I am deeply hurt by such allegations; one might almost say shocked - yes, shocked! It is possible that some actions of mine might be interpreted, by the uncharitable gossips who dog every successful person and to whom nobody sensible listens, as unheralded assumed-consent kidney surgery, but certainly if that's the worst you can be accused of, you're doing well.

*Cough* Chronic Backstabber *Cough*

If you´re playing 8-IC Pakistan it works like that:
You show up on time, log onto the game and then read a book, clean your house or cook something while you are "playing" ;)

Actually Pakistan has 16 IC now and big role preserved when the figth of freedom culminates next weekend.
Indeed I and my brother can gurantee its not going to be an sloppy and dull post at any standards.

This misspelling is truly hilarious :D

Seriously, if France can already commit 150 divisions to that short river line, you're not going to break it, ever.

With 300 IC he can easily produce another 150 divisions in next few months.

Coalition only hope is amphibious landing somewhere, as there are a lot of beaches, or convincing Prussia to join the war (on either side, actually).

Would military access through Prussia work or is it too exploitative move?

France should be nearly out of manpower from what I could figure out using the scenario editor from the first initial save, the difference in the amount of manpower I lost building a similar number of divisions means that roughly speaking France should be scrapping the bottom of the barrel fairly soon he cant build 200 divisions be suffering attrition and constantly attacking with full reinforcements on and not have lost an absurd amount of manpower by now.

How, indeed? I wish it to be stated for the record that I categorically deny any incidents of backstabbing in my past,

Plausible, since that past has now been erased by the Dovremenn.

France should be nearly out of manpower from what I could figure out using the scenario editor from the first initial save, the difference in the amount of manpower I lost building a similar number of divisions means that roughly speaking France should be scrapping the bottom of the barrel fairly soon he cant build 200 divisions be suffering attrition and constantly attacking with full reinforcements on and not have lost an absurd amount of manpower by now.

thats good news.:D

Foel, why are you using 1 division corps instead of combining them in more manegable formations ?

Presumably he's doing it to get his leaders high experience (Field marshals gain experience painfully slowly, but major generals get it frighteningly fast), so as to make his late game army very, very scary.