Itís time to dust off the field marshal's baton and take command of any nation in World War II; the largest conflict in history. The developer diary series includes three video developer diaries that will be released on a monthly basis.
View the first video developer diary about Diplomacy & Wargoals by Chris King, lead game designer here:
To read the ongoing written developer diary, please visit:
The second expansion to the critically acclaimed Hearts of Iron III lets you take charge - or delegate - at any level, from division to nation, through a variety of scenarios. Guide your country to glory from 1936 to 1948 - wage war on the battlefields, in the factories, and at the negotiating table, in the grandest of all World War II strategy games ever made.
- War Goals and enforced peace, each member of the faction can demand their own slice and claim it when it is taken.
- New Partisan system, build Partisan undergrounds to organise your resistance movements and fight not just the occupier, but also other ideologies for control of the country.
- Seize strategic resources to fuel your war machine. New Theatre Interface giving greater strategic information.
- Improved Internal politics and a new coup system.
- Battle scenario system with several unique mini-campaigns.
Check out the latest Hearts of Iron III: For the Motherland developments:
Web page: http://www.heartsofirongame.com