Who said war never changes? Because it does. It really, really does.
March of the Eagles is a strategy/ wargame covering the ten years of the Napoleonic Wars, when a Corsican boy used maddeningly clever new tactics to bring all of Europe to its knees.
Created by Paradox Development Studio (PDS), makers of Hearts of Iron and Europa Universalis.
Wanna be a part of the closed beta for March of the Eagles?
The Emperor is calling you back into service - Sign up here:
Deadline to apply for the beta is September 6th!
About March of the Eagles:
Players will take control of any one nation in this geopolitical barfight, dispatch armies and envoys, raid supply lines, form coalitions and get with the times, already. Because one thing's for sure- Napoleon's Grande Armeé is coming, and he's not interested in second place. Though he might have to settle for it in multiplayer battle with set victory conditions. The rules of the fight and everyone's allegiances shifting with the seasons. It's strategy as mud wrestling, that's what it is.
The Napoleonic War is brought to life in this war-focused strategy game.
- Take command: Rise in power in the era of the Napoleonic Wars, the ten years of conflict in Europe between the years 1805 – 1815, and move on to claim the control of Europe
- Lead your nation: Attack your opponents and defend your nation’s border while the tension rises in Europe. Expand your nation with war, negotiation and keep your empire from falling apart
- Europe is at your feet: Explore a historical topographic map in full 3D with a complete view of Europe
- Command your troops: Use the combat order system and manage your troops to secure as much power as possible
- Experience true warfare: Organize your armies, manage logistics, raid your enemy's supply lines and manage your leaders, produce units and set the strategy for your army and fleet management
- Use diplomacy: Form coalitions against other major powers
- Multiplayer: Battle against your friends in this heavily multiplayer focused game with set victory conditions
- Explore the new idea system: Embrace new technology, military tactics and economical organization to customize your nation, using the idea system to reform your nation and rise from defeat
- Become the dominant power of Europe: Experience the Victory System that allows you to dominate the other powers on land and at sea, with the ultimate goal to establish lasting supremacy over Europe
- Customize your game: March of the Eagles gives you the chance to customize and mod in detail to create your ultimate wargame