Publisher Ready to Rock Europe After Achieving Sufficient Levels of Rock in America
Paradox Interactive, a leading builder of kingdoms that sprawl across several worlds, today announced the lineup of games it will present at this year's Gamescom in Cologne. Having recently dominated American shores during its "Six Games and Rock 'n' Roll" tour, Paradox is preparing for a show of equal or greater awesomeness for its European fans with a strong lineup of crowd favorites, along with two new never-before-seen acts which will debut at Gamescom.
In keeping with the publisher's tradition of conquering everything it sees, Paradox Interactive's catalog at Gamescom will give gamers everywhere several ways to plant the seeds of a new empire, and grow those humble beginnings into a force that annihilates any and all opposition.
Appearing at Gamescom will be:
• Impire, the recently announced strategy title where players must grow a demonic dungeon into a world-crushing kingdom
• A Game of Dwarves, the dwarf-management simulator where players must establish a thriving subterranean society
• An unannounced game, codenamed Project Truman*, where players will probably have the chance to build some kind of empire, probably
• 3000 Miles to Graceland**, a game we can't say anything about yet but probably involves some kind of world dominance
Stay tuned for more news from GamesCom!
* Projects developed by Paradox Development Studio are named after former U.S. presidents, in order to feel as important as possible
** Projects published by Paradox Interactive are named after Kevin Costner movies because we love Kevin Costner. Period.