“They that go down to the sea in ships;
That do business in great waters;
These see the works of the Lord, and his wonders in the deep”
(Psalm 107 – traditionally used in the launching ceremony of ships)
Stockholm, June 12th 2012 – Paradox Interactive and developer VSTEP have today announced that Ship Simulator Extremes Collection will release on June 19th with a recommended retail price of €29.99/$29.99. The most complete Ship Simulator game to date, Ship Simulator Extremes Collection includes the acclaimed Ship Simulator Extremes along with ALL previously released add-on and DLC content in a single package along with including the acclaimed Ferry DLC pack. This comprehensive collection features hundreds of hours of maritime seafaring realism as you captain an extensive range of accurately recreated sea craft of all sizes.
View the Ship Simulator Extremes Collection Announcement trailer here:
Included within Ship Simulator Extremes Collection are 10 new vessels, gameplay features and player campaigns. The Ferry Pack DLC adds five ferry boats each with their own specific controls and options as you play your part in the daily commute of thousands of passengers in the many famous in-game harbours.
Ship Simulator Extremes Collection will release on June 19th, 2012 via retail and all major digital distribution platforms for a recommended retail price of $29.99. The collection gives you maximum access to everything ever released for this best-selling ship simulator, making this a must for every simulation fan!
- Includes Ship Simulator Extremes and all six DLC content packages: Ferry Pack, Fishing Trawler, Offshore Supply Vessel, Luxury Cruise Ship, Harbour Pilot Boat, Cargo Vessel
- The included DLC's add 10 new vessels to the game and increase the total amount of playable vessels to 40 ships, all realistically recreated and each with specific behaviour. From fast inflatables to massive cargo vessels, you name it, you sail it the way it was meant to be!
- New gameplay features, player campaigns, storylines and missions taking place in famous locations and ports from all over the world
- Realistic ocean physics and weather systems. Sail in calm waters or take on extreme storms
- Mission Editor updated with all new DLC vessels allowing you to create your own brand new missions to share online with your friends or the Ship Simulator Community.
- Online multiplayer mode for up to 24 players