View RSS Feed

Announcements for my mysterious AAR

I'll post some announcements for my upcoming AAR as blogs. Just wait and see!

1. Me, Floris

I know, half a year has already passed and still my great AAR hasn't been completed and posted yet. I'm still working on it, although things tend to go slow lately. So in the meantime, you can enjoy another AAR I'm writing: Me, Floris, a Mount & Blade: Warband AAR. I just posted chapter 33, so there is quite something to read. Also I experimentate quite a lot with Gimp, so expect some nice pictures . To shamelessly lure you to this AAR, I made a movie poster:

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. [HttT] Blank worldmaps with high resolutions

This is a small blog entry to let you all know that I made blank worldmaps for Heir to the Throne. You can find them here.

These are not the maps I will be using in my upcoming AAR: I will release those when I start posting my AAR.

To let you know how far I am with my AAR: I was stuck for a moment, so I played a little simcity 4 for a while. But now I got some more great ideas for the story, and am continuing. I really hope to have it finished as soon as possible, but ...

Updated 26-12-2009 at 05:27 by Monnikje

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 75% update!

Four months! Oh my, it took me four whole months to complete the third 25% of the first season. It seems that I'm taking more and more time to complete it. But well, I did had a set-back when I lost a lot of maps. but still... I hope you're still with me on this.

As promised, I'm reporting on the completion of my 90th chapter (including the 20 bonus chapters). 75% of the AAR is complete, and waiting for posting. But I still need to write that other 30 chapters before I'll start the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Set-back

This evening I have had a small set-back. For the past two and a half weeks I was busy creating a lot of really nice hand-drawn maps for my upcoming AAR. I was almost finished with 25 of them. But when I wanted to continue this evening, the files suddenly turned out to be corrupted. 25 almost finished maps lost! And of course I hadn't made a back-up of them yet... So I can start over.

But don't worry, this is only a temporary set-back. I'll just start over with them, and they will ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 50% update!

O my, it took me two whole months to write the second 25% of the chapters. I definitely hope I will write the coming chapters a little quicker, else I won't even make it before September to start the AAR!

Anyway, I did reach the 50% today! Yes folks, this means that 60 chapters are ready to go. But I'll keep them in my pocket until I finished the entire first season. I already told you that I would do that, even though I didn't imagine it to take me so long. I had originally planned ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast